• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

The graphics are well.. ok, im a littel dissapointed tho. I must say tho, it does look quiet nice some times, i gues it depends on the place, and the light at the time. The water is rather nice tho.

Then again, would you rather have *slightly better graphics* and load times out the ---? I'd take how they have it now, no load times during free play (only load times during multiplayer and before cutscenes) then have to wait going between areas like in the past.

Dont like the fact you cant interact with the pedestrians either, tho i didnt try too much yet, but you cant communicate with them like you could in San Andreas.

On the 360, hit the shoulder button on left side (LB) close to a pedestrian. Niko will speak.

they cut all the good stuff out of the aussie version, So now I am waiting for the PC version to be released before playing, I hate xbox and playstations anyway - I will get the yankee PC version when it comes out.

why would they cut certain things out for different versions?

anyways, i was working on trying to outrun the police and working up the stars, i had only 4, and was doing well, on getting the 5th while maintaining a good distance from the police, then all of a sudden, i hit a cop, got a 6th star, flew threw the windshield, and got lit up but the helicopter. lol, so, i will have to try again later.

In aus they cut out some of the gore/sex because of some sort of law?

yeah. don't you remember that game "BMX XXX"?
that was basically made R-rated to G-rated just for the USA.
I remember they blurred out the nipples with black lines.
though it's about Australia, but there is still different regulations.

Back