• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

lol, that is promoting.
anyway, Play.com in my experience have done what they have done to your order, they said 2 days for my WoW cards to come, took 2 weeks.
At least you didn't order with Amazon... i'm still waiting for my FFXI game, from like 2 years ago.

Source from telegraph.co.uk

Xbox 360 owners and Gta fans alike were in for a shock wakeing up this morning to find gta iv the new game in the multi million series has been leaked onto torrent communities, The suspects are belived to be the well known cracker group FWS ran by belived to be 2 people by the alliases "Jan" & "Peo"

Where are you guys preordering it from to get it on Tuesday? I was planning to get it here in a local place, but am starting to worry because I haven't preordered one thru any store.

I'm just worried if I order one line, that I won't get it on Tuesday and it will take a lot longer to get it.

Where are you guys preordering it from to get it on Tuesday? I was planning to get it here in a local place, but am starting to worry because I haven't preordered one thru any store.

I'm just worried if I order one line, that I won't get it on Tuesday and it will take a lot longer to get it.

Depends what system you want it on. Ps3 i'm sure wont be sold out. 360 no doubt.

XBOX 360. Going to go check our two Gamestop locations as they are having midnight releases.

@Dynash,
technically next gen would also include graphics. look at atari, then at a ps3 or a 360. hmmm, 1d, lines and no depth. now, go look at a 360 or a ps3, 3d graphics, all different views (camera, first person, ect.), move in all directions, look up, down, side to side, crouch, even hide against a wall, and pop out to shoot and return. all sorts of stuff done graphics wide. from cartoonish and fake to realistic blood and gore. that all says next gen. yes, there are a number of things besides graphics that make up next gen consoles, i just pointed at graphics as an example of one. as for the ps3 not being a next gen console, i think you will be the only one here to think that. ;)

Well, the PS3 has graphic upgrades, that doesn't make a new gen console, just a hardware upgrade. Graphics don't make a game, every true gamer knows that. The only new-gen console is the Wii. Since it's a new way to play.

Your logic is completely flawed and makes absolutely no sense.

First of all, you do realize that PS3 has motion sensing capabilities just like the Wii, right? Just because the Wii's controller isn't shaped like your typical gamepad doesn't make it hardly any different than the sixaxis controller. By your way of thinking, the PS3 is a next gen console while the Xbox 360 is not.

Furthermore, I had a glove that used motion of the wrist to control that was for the original PlayStation. So technically, motion sensing isn't a "new way to play". Does that now mean that the PlayStation/Xbox era was also not a "new generation". Seriously, so what, do you think there have been.... two generations of video games? Those with gamepads and those with motion sensing capability?

Like it or not generation is defined by upgrades in processing horsepower. Which equates to better graphics, in-game engines, etc.

@Nick, i didn't say motion sensors where new. jeez, they call the iPhone new, if i said it was i'd be slapped and call myself a noob. the wii isn't just sit on your --- and play, you have to move to play, yeah the Ps3 has it i know it does, but you still sit on your behind and play like a normal PS.

PS3 isn't nothing amazing, is what i am stating. check the stats of it, all it shows over the other consoles in the graphic quality/RAM. like take a look at the Processor the PS3 uses, they claim it to be good, again over graphic quality.

and i haven't said that the 360 was a next gen console.

i'll be waiting for all the negative reps around now.

OK, I just finished the first mission.
On foot movement is not great, you pretty much have to hold down A because he doesn't run by default (or maybe theres a setting for it).
The car movement is more realistic, which means it's got harder since San Andreas. You can no longer do the good old Handbrake turns round the corner by ease anymore, you gotta use a combination of brake, handbrake and acceleration to get it happening. Anyways, I'm not gonna spoil it anymore for people who get the game legit.

@Nick, i didn't say motion sensors where new. jeez, they call the iPhone new, if i said it was i'd be slapped and call myself a noob. the wii isn't just sit on your --- and play, you have to move to play, yeah the Ps3 has it i know it does, but you still sit on your behind and play like a normal PS.

PS3 isn't nothing amazing, is what i am stating. check the stats of it, all it shows over the other consoles in the graphic quality/RAM. like take a look at the Processor the PS3 uses, they claim it to be good, again over graphic quality.

and i haven't said that the 360 was a next gen console.

i'll be waiting for all the negative reps around now.

You assume entirely too much. Playing the Wii can be done laying on your back, on the couch, subtly flicking your wrist as you play. Just as PlayStation3 can be played standing in the middle of the room going crazy like a five year old kid acting like a gorilla. Just because all of the Wii commercials depict people standing around and doing large, elaborate motions to play doesn't mean it's required anymore than sitting around on your --- like you expect PlayStation users to.

So what is your definition of amazing? Roughly 150% the horse power of the previous generation's model and a advertisement campaign that overplays the motion sensing in all the games?

Don't get me wrong, I love blasting some zombies in Resident Evil 4 and playing Mario Galaxy on the Wii. I wouldn't have waited in line 14 hours on the eve of launch day if I didn't. However, your argument still fails to provide any sort of substance.

Also, why would I leave negative messages in an anonymous comment box over this? Just because you're wrong ;)? That doesn't mean you're deserving of chastising like those who dig up old threads and spam the boards.

No console is amazing in my eyes.
the only thing i care about are the games. it's only hardware, which we could all get ourselves if we wanted to (& looked hard enough).
i'm not saying it's crap, but it's not worth the price tag.
again, it all comes down to graphics. take official launches of new consoles, the console itself doesn't make the sale it's the games. like if FF was released as the promo game, they would have certainly sold out, but they never they released stupid games.

gaming as we know it is going down, take a look at the games they make more often, racing games. only because young kids / early teens will buy them.

like a classic example, a few people i know will buy a PS3, just to play GTA4 for the graphics, this is what is downgrading gaming as we know it. & not necessarily you, just general people leaving negative feedback.

Oh - Please shut up about consoles, they are both good.

On to the game, Judge where did you get it from? :S
It cant be out in aus yet.

Last edited:
@Judge, the movement has pretty much always sucked IMO, but, i dont remember him ever running unless you held the run button. :S besides that, how you like it so far? is there a torrent for PC yet?

anyone know the cost for the 360 version? i probably wont buy it for a while though. :(

Last edited:
No console is amazing in my eyes.
the only thing i care about are the games. it's only hardware, which we could all get ourselves if we wanted to (& looked hard enough).
i'm not saying it's crap, but it's not worth the price tag.
again, it all comes down to graphics. take official launches of new consoles, the console itself doesn't make the sale it's the games. like if FF was released as the promo game, they would have certainly sold out, but they never they released stupid games.

gaming as we know it is going down, take a look at the games they make more often, racing games. only because young kids / early teens will buy them.

like a classic example, a few people i know will buy a PS3, just to play GTA4 for the graphics, this is what is downgrading gaming as we know it. & not necessarily you, just general people leaving negative feedback.

I just don't udnerstand how you can say that PS3 & xbox 360 aren't nex-gen. They are, simple as that. Even if you think Nex-Gen should be different, it's not, it's higher graphics & power.

@Judge, the movement has pretty much always sucked IMO, but, i dont remember him ever running unless you held the run button. :S besides that, how you like it so far? is there a torrent for PC yet?

anyone know the cost for the 360 version? i probably wont buy it for a while though. :(

360 should be £40 - $70-80 I guess.

I heard that in this version, when you run, he never runs out of breath. Which is good.

Back