• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

F--- my test tomorrow.

gtapo3.jpg

Is it just me or are the graphics ----house compared to the screen shots that were released.

There was some DAM SEXY screen shots, noeably a shot of the Tram when the sun is going down. It was crystal clear, everything had a nice radient afternoon glow.

Game barely looks any better than the GTA Trilogy on 360. ORDINARY!

And they could have fixed the piss poor console control system.

Sofar, NOT so good!

Lately, i get sick of games way too easy, ESPECIALLY on console with their ---- controller.
I knew i should have just waited for the PC version, i can see myself switching it off and never playing again till the PC version is here.

I watched on that trailer, the guy was on the motorbike, he turned it barely turned at all. now that would annoy me. like, in GTA SA, when you had to gain +skill etc, that annoyed me XD.
The screenshots that where released weren't actually in the game where they? the ones that i saw where made last March or something, so it was like a "this is what it will look like".

the cover looks nice though.:p

So this is a bad time to admit I have tomorrow off, and just woke up from a late night prelaunch nap so I could stay up all night playing?

2 hours 7 minutes over here in Central USofA. Can't wait.

Haha, NZ got it first :p

Sucks that I don't have an Xbox or a Playstation :cry2:

Post been and never came, no surprise there!

Went down to asda and bought it, so i plan on sending the play.com one back to asda once it comes :)

i almost pre-ordered one at blockbuster last night since there were 3 left for the list, but, i am to broke. i will just wait a couple weeks and get it.

im sure it will be somewhere in the next week or two, even if it does sell out everywhere. i am not to worried.

Our local best buy still had special editions in stock! Too bad I already bought the game, but couldn't get the special edition.

Oh well. I am not frustrated at all with the driving. The graphics look great, especially if you are playing with an HD tv and component cables or HDMI. Sound is great too, I am very impressed with how well it sounds as GTA is never really known for good audio effects.

Our local best buy still had special editions in stock! Too bad I already bought the game, but couldn't get the special edition.

Oh well. I am not frustrated at all with the driving. The graphics look great, especially if you are playing with an HD tv and component cables or HDMI. Sound is great too, I am very impressed with how well it sounds as GTA is never really known for good audio effects.

from what i heard, there are like 600 voice actors that read like 40 pages of script or something like that each. i really want this game. hopefully there will be somewhere that has it tomorrow, if not, i will just wait a week or two.

Back