• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has God ever spoken to you?

iyeru42 said:
Although I would love to sit around in shotoshop and make a pixelated transition table of all the possible good colors from widely used as good to not as widely used as good... I have to apply for a State ID this coming Spirng Break and won't have time.

Just write it out in hex.

iyeru42 said:
because of the fact that women create life and thus the higher power is theirs to claim.

A female fly creates life too in the form of maggots. Should I give in to the fly's higher power?

Webdude, the females I am in coherence with usually take on a human form due to the fact that in history, alot of immortals were shaped to look like us. Or, was it the other way around, and we were shaped to look like them? :S

Well, whatever the case, it's more towards the human side, but not in the sense of other specieis like insects.

and...

iyeru42 said:
Webdude, the females I am in coherence with usually take on a human form due to the fact that in history, alot of immortals were shaped to look like us. Or, was it the other way around, and we were shaped to look like them? :S

Well, whatever the case, it's more towards the human side, but not in the sense of other specieis like insects.

why does the phrase "p-ssy whupped" keep occuring to me?

maybe it's a sign from God...

<shrug>

WhereToLook said:
why does the phrase "p-ssy whupped" keep occuring to me?

maybe it's a sign from God...

<shrug>

Man, you just don't think straight most of the time... or is it because that I am a guy and you think the inter-relation is just way too off because of the fact of as such.

Man, maybe I should just get out of this thread while I can.

Back