• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HELP!! Getting pot out of ur system....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was dictator, the only thing that would be banned is men and diesel dikes(wannabe men) :D

Your punishment for crimes would be a night with conkermaniac nude. Or is that thinking too cruel? :p

Originally posted by tandoc

so what? breathing the air on this earth is too. you only live once, may aswell enjoy it. it is also not bad to smoke pot, ppl take it the wrong way once they see pathetic addicts on the street. its ok to smoke it

yeah.. i agree..i'm nto somea addicted stoner..hardly addicted and definetely not a stoner...

Whether it may be once a month, once a year, once a decade or whatever, you must stop your bad habit. It's bad for health and you deserve to get caught if you don't stop.

Tell 'em Trenz! ;)

Too bad many others don't follow that concept.

Originally posted by netnexus
lol medicine that contains marijuana

haha thats a good one red guy

:)
It's called Marinol
http://www.marinol.com/patient/pat03.html#2

Also, I've got some stuff right now... the guy said, you can have the regular nugs for $55 (1/8th) or THE JUICE for $65. I got the juice and it's the best shit I have ever had. EVER. IF my scanner was hooked up I would post a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back