• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I'm kinda new at this. My name is Ash. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and... well yeah that's about it.

I work for a hosting company called m6.net but I am really here to meet more people in the same field and to see what I can learn from the post but also to inform people if I can.

Thanks for your time, hope to meet you soon. Have a great day!

Nice to meet you friend. I am very confident when I say I'm the most important one here, so you should feel pleased that I am acknowledging your existence...

anywho, joking aside, enjoy the forums. At times, they can be pretty cool, and yeah, they're a good resource for a whole lot of different things.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Nice to meet you friend. I am very confident when I say I'm the most important one here, so you should feel pleased that I am acknowledging your existence...

:God:

Is that you Emperor Norton? :p

Ahem...

Welcome Ash :) Just curious, how many reps does m6 have? I have seen three now ;)

Don't mind the blank dude, he is okay if you just nod and say "yes dear" :biggrin2:

I am very confident when I say I'm the most important one here, so you should feel pleased that I am acknowledging your existence...
ha ha

Welcome.... if you wanna chat, just PM me (click the little button at the bottom of this post that says "PM"), and i will be happy to ablige....

:coolmusic :callme: :coolmusic

THE BANANA ROCKS!!!! HE IS ALL IMPORTANT! ALL HAIL BANANA!!! ALL HIAL BANANA!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:rolleyes: It takes true greatness to see that I am the most important one here. Eveidently, you are all mediocre and can't see that :p

Just ask peo. When I joined these forums, it was because Peo came to me and said, in Swedish, being as for that day and that day only I decided I could speak Swedish, Blank Verse, my forums are definitely lacking in greatness. And seeing as you are God's gift to everything, I would really appreciate it if you would join my forums, thereby making them cool by association to you.

To which I replied "What the hell? could be fun," and it was.

And that's the story.

I was just joking when I told Peo he should get a donkey as the forum mascot. Oh well, guess he took me serious. BTW, that wasnt Swedish he was speaking to you in. It took a lot of studying for him to learn the language Heejackhawass so he could talk to you :p

hey blank, that's a lot like what happened to me with madsims forums. at least if I remember correctly that's what happened, and I generally remember most things vaugely correctly (most things I remember don't involve aliens who drink Fresca, which is always correct, because I don't think aliens like grapefruit juice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back