• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostingFAQs.com, Would you please review ?

sarmadys

Hello

I have started a new website HotingFAQs.com for new webmasters and new Web Hosts.

Site contains tutorials, articles, forums and Q&A. Additional site content will be added shortly but now I need your ideas about below points:

1- How is template and colors and design?

2- What is your suggestion to make it more attractive ?

3- What is your suggestion to attract people to the site?

Thank you and waiting for your visits
Mac
HostingFaqs.com

Its clean which is what i think is most important.

Color scheme is a problem, the orange is very destracting I would say take the soft blue from the Tuts and use that instread. I find my eye is lead away from your info and towards the headers.
Second your tuts should not change layouts. I recommend taking the PHP layout and using it for all of your tuts, simply b/c it is easier to look at.
other than that It looks very good
Although it still needs your personal touch. It kind of looks Templated.

Overal
:) :) :)

stay with a template. make all the headers in your boxes one color and your boxes one color. do not change them around. like the layout though. i think the colors are nice. my 2 cents

Don't know if you have changed anything since a couple of days have passed since you posted, but I think the colors are good. :)

Very nice site, clean and simple. But the forums... WOW, it looks awesome! Didn't even notice it was phpBB until I looked down at the bottom! Good job!

I'm a bit different than agent 007 on the forums. The main site looks fine. And the Chromish look on the forums is also cool but the white blends too much with the "posts" and "threads" column, I think it needs more contrast.

Thank you for all opinions,

I will do a lot of work on phpBB as soon as I can finda little free time.

Thabk you again for your help.

Mac

I am not really fond of your choice of colors, but I think the site will become a really good resource for webmasters. I rate it a 4/5. Perhaps you could also add some more images too. ;)

Back