• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostonce.com

Damoose

has anyone used them before, and that hasnt got u limited bandwidth either? hmmmmmmmm, confuddled!

seen it... unlimited to them means 'we know you can't use more than 1gb of bandiwdth.... you can have unlimited *wink wink, nudge nudge*'

they look like a donhost reseller to me

i think they're also a donhost reseller.... and you don't get unlimited cuz donhost resellers are only allowed 50gb bandwidth/mo

<<edit>>

oops didn't notice i said they were donhost resellers b4

<</edit>>

I'm using hostonce with one of my sites, and they seem to be ok, although I've only been with them a couple of months. My site is about 200MB but I have no idea about tranfer...although I know I've been using well over 1 gig and there haven't been any problems. Occasionally I've had trouble logging into FTP, but for $5 a month....it's a lot better than some of the others I've come across. Of course still don't make the mistake of believing it's "unlimited" cos there's no such thing.

UNLIMITED USE POLICY
High bandwidth usage: HostOnce.com offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer. In rare cases, HostOnce.com may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize server performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, HostOnce.com reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.

Hmm, now thats not really unlimited..

You should always read the TOS.

Regards,
ValuableHost

Back