• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosts using an unlimited reseller

My brains rule my wallet :)

You mean girls have brains :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

From my own view why the hell are other hosts so concerned about these unlimited resellers, WHO CARES. Its not your business, too many people are more concerned about other peoples business's than their own.

Anyway, I now have to run & hide before Jan hunts me down :nervous:

Last edited:
You mean girls have brains.

From my own view why the hell are other hosts so concerned about these unlimited resellers, WHO CARES. Its not your business, too many people are more concerned about other peoples business's than their own.

Anyway, I now have to run & hide before Jan hunts me down :nervous:
I am not a host. :lol::lol::lol: They are just concerned about others that's all... :lol::lol::lol:

I Think that webhosts are Upset About Being undercut On Their Prices

I Bought 2x 300gb Space / 3tb Servers For Around £240/month

I Throw Out Cheap offers Like Nothing Else because I Use One of The Servers For My Projects And Rent Out The Other 2 And The Plans Are Low To Me Because i think the more customers i get the more money i can use to pay for a new server and therefore the customers get faster hosting, more space and more bandwidth

But At The Same Time Make A Tidy Profit And Pretty Much Get A free Dedicated Server With 300gb Space And 1tb Bandwidth For Free And My Clients Pay for Me :D

Think You Should Discuss kiddie Hosts Here ::

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185629

I agree, but something needs to be done.

I agree that something needs to be done. The moderators/admins that come on here frequently do a good job, but I am sure assigning a few others that come on or can come on every day would help a bit more.

However, I have no say in it. Just like you, voicing an opinion.

I think ALL host should have to buy a business license like i do and they have to be 18 to buy one

Well if you want to get technical with it beings no one likes "kids" running web hosting companies, then everyone should be 21 or 25 depending on your state/country to own a web hosting company and to advertise here. Good luck in trying to make that happen.

No matter what people of any age will always start and break companies.

FWS.net is not the only place for them to advertise (No offense PEO), as everyone knows there is other forums on the net similiar to FWS.net even if they do have no the member base that this forum has.

People need to use "Common sense" when doing business with anyone, but many people don't do that, so it is on them really.

And my post is to everyone in general, not just yourself.

In other word, I think maybe reseller is not quite reliable, but it still called reseller, so they also have permission to sell their product. We cannot do a absolutely comment said that they are bad on selling.
Reseller in my mind, just like an agent in our real world.

They need someone to blame for there low/no sales, surprized if any of these hosts even have a client.

They need someone to blame for there low/no sales, surprized if any of these hosts even have a client.

It takes time to build a client list, I bet half of the new providers have to wait between 2-6 months before they get there first client. Sadly these hosts cant wait this long & they shutdown, the ones that last for over 3-6 months have a good chance of staying online.

It takes time to build a client list, I bet half of the new providers have to wait between 2-6 months before they get there first client. Sadly these hosts cant wait this long & they shutdown, the ones that last for over 3-6 months have a good chance of staying online.

And then this is why they post rediculas offerers, Its not just the children its adults aswell

Back