• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many cigarettes can u smoke @ once?

wannabe

smoke1.jpg

:p

My friend had a thing like that at a party once, but it only held a pack at once. load up one of those with newports and you'll get knocked out.. im sure the guy in the photo was pronounced dead after his first hit, or maybe those cigs arent filled with tobacco (i cant see any at the end of the ci's).

well I don't smoke cigarettes but in my younger years I use to smoke weed and black n milds (occasionally). I'd never smoke cigarettes, they have an awful smell, leave an awful taste and are addicting.

his chance of getting lung cancer has just "billion-folded"

(how do you exactly say increased by a billion times?)

cigarette

well I don't smoke cigarettes but in my younger years I use to smoke weed and black n milds (occasionally). I'd never smoke cigarettes, they have an awful smell, leave an awful taste and are addicting.
Well I am not a smoker any longer. Because I have quit smoking at my yonger age. In my younger age i was influenced by my friends and started smoking. But when i get that smoking is harmful for our health, I quit.

I've never smoked. I've tried once in high school, but didn't see the point in doing it. It's a waste of money and health. And life, consequently.

Back