• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much Bandwidth is your free host using ?

Amaresh

Just wondering how much bandwidth does your free hosting service use up in a month.

Right now, I'm pushing around 1200 GB/mo.

Your using 1200GB from free accounts? Somehow I don't believe it or I hint abuse.

289.2 GB Bandwidth was utlized for me by free hosting account last month

I hope it will go on to 400 GB this month.

Total accounts: 96

Your using 1200GB from free accounts? Somehow I don't believe it or I hint abuse.

I host around 7000 accounts and each account has a 50GB transfer limit. Sure, I have my fair share of sites that abuse the server, but I usually get to them as soon as I find out about them.

With LP you can host around 10-15,000 accounts on a single server, that too with not really very high end hardware.

My server loads are never higher than 0.4-0.6, and I'm running on a Core2Duo 6420 with 2 GB RAM.

Last month we uses just over 200 Gig B/W as of posting this now this months is 153.93 Gig B/W

Our main site uses about 30 Gig B/W per month thats based on the last couple of months.

I am too lazy to check, but I'd say between 20-40gb. I run a very tiny webhost though ;)

762gb last month. 8000+ accounts. I delete approx. 10-30 accounts daily though, so keeping the server as clean as possible from abuse.

Ok, seems I'll have to edit my answer now. :) Thus far in November, we've used 40 GB of bandwidth. A big increase over last month, but then the number of users has increased by over 1,000%!! :D

would u guys use low range server such as celeron, duron, sempron to running free webhosting ?

Last edited:
Back