• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to create CuteNews like scripts...

I'm looking to create my own script, basically like Cutenews, where users can post comments. If anyone can point me towards some good guides/tutorials, I'd very much appreciate it :)

The best guide tutorial is my head. I've added you to MSN in case you want help. I've done several things like this before.

If you want to make a script like that, you should learn PHP and MySQL upto some extent at least.

The best way to learn php is by reading a beginners tutorial, moving onto setting a target script and then looking the source code of scripts in the similar category. You always have a good reference, i.e. PHP Manual (download it or use php.net whenever needed)

Good Luck!

Depending on your knowledge of PHP and MySQL, you will either want to find a script to do it for you :)P) on hotscripts, or, as Mike_R said, start learning them...

There will be many scripts already made out there to help you out, and even if you don't use those scripts, you can learn from the source code :)

Back