• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get an owned vBulletin License?

Status
Not open for further replies.
babolo said:
I Dont Know Whoever Imed And Pmed Me!! I Do Not Have A Nullified Vb Version. And If I Did I Will Not Give It To You! Buy Your Own Damned License!!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Alright, Im sorry I might be missing the point, but am I the only one who thinks this thread is retarded? I know, you're going to say you don't have to post in it, but I mean come'on......this is getting ridiculous.

babolo said:
No I didnt buy him his vb license. I am trying to get money instead of using my moms money.
cant argue with the reasoning, so i think you guys should really back off, plus, its not like hes asking any of u to do for him, and patience is a good thing guys, i can wait, heck, even if he doesnt buy it, i'd still probably wont be mad @ him, its not like he owes it, its a favor man, dont take it for granted.

babolo said:
u guys mite noit believe me but when u see mmk with the license u'll start believing
and just to prove this point, i will come back to this thread and Post to confirm what babolo said along with the site i will be using the license with: (most likely epicforums.info, its currently down cause of some problems).

mmkmaste said:
and just to prove this point, i will come back to this thread and Post to confirm what babolo said along with the site i will be using the license with: (most likely epicforums.info, its currently down cause of some problems).

They will probably think its fake like they did mine

mmkmaste said:
Please don't.

Nobody cares.

I think most of you are operating under the illusion that anyone is following what you're saying, and that they care. Because we aren't, and we don't. kthx.

aki said:
so....did he get a free Vb or what? or is this just a bull(shit)
like i quoted before, and have done above, some ppl do care, and if u dont, then dont post here saying u dont, thats not why this thread is here, thank you.

i dont care if u get 1 or 10vb, i only need to know if balolo just talking or not.

just close this thread then, everybody'll be happy. you get ur VB, and we don't care OK ?
< Lock thread >

aki said:
just close this thread then, everybody'll be happy. you get ur VB, and we don't care OK ?
< Lock thread >
did u bother to read why i started this thread? or did u get so busy in reading the rest of the replies that you forgot to read the first one? if mod(s)/admin(s) still feel like they want to close this thread, then let them, otherwise dont decide for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back