• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

-=-=-=-Hows my new webmaster site????-----=-=-=-=-==

your layout tends to looks to have too much space, place a background picture or place the tables closer together. There also tends to be little content on what your topic is, it would be better to perphaps have mores sections devoted to other ascpets of being a webmaster, besides a topsite and a forum. With all that out of the way, its a good site. Nice navigation and layout.

No offence, but if you're running a "webmaster" site and even offering web design services, you should first fix the spacing between your tables. (@ 1024x768)

Or is it meant to look like that :confused4

nice...but i think Loon is giving u up some very good tips...work on 'em and every thing will be fine.

and wats this...???
I have decided that I will design websites, I will do this for free.

IMO...

the tables aren't evenly spaced
the a:hover effect DOES NOT suit a webmaster site
the header isn't original.. you just used a filter in photoshop
i fail to see how its a webmaster site.. all i see in a forum and toplist
Comic Sans MS isn't a very nice font if you're trying too look professional

How would i fix the spacing in the tables?
Also ive decided not to release it yet im working on some tutorials, and I will probably add several more things. Maybe a month or so before I accually get it looking good.

If anyone would like to help me on this project let me know.

hmm, it looks clean on the whole page, but the format is strange when looking with 1280x1024.

Back