• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have just passed my 500 post mark!

Webdude said:
Whoopity doo. I'm at 2,165 with this post. Post counts dont matter anyway. Time does.
When you reach the year 2000, let me know :D

I reached the year 2000 5-and-a-half years ago.

Craig, however, never did. He died 1998 and has been living as an "undead" for the past 7 or so years.

GamePhreak said:
Heh... You took a three year break too. I'm surprised you remembered your account here.
I have an Excel sheet where I write down my account info for every forum I register on. That's how I can remember things like these. :knockedou

AcidJazz said:
I have an Excel sheet where I write down my account info for every forum I register on. That's how I can remember things like these. :knockedou

Thats actually a really good idea. I wonder how I never thought of doing something like that instead of using passwords I forget weekly.

Anyway, congrats and what not. However, the question remains: stu?

ezshare said:
For you mega-posters, this is nothing to celebrate but for me, I've finally made 500 posts and this is my 501'st post.
Well that's nice, but it's no substitute for time...

:beer:

courtesy of stu ;)

stu said:
-------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes: yet another useless post count thread :rolleyes:
**discussions about post counts are boring and useless

:rolleyes: yet another useless post count thread :rolleyes:

here's to make it official ;)

Back