• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i just changed webhosts can anyone tell me which one is more better and faster!

I couldnt access the one on t35.com, its under some major updates but the one on brinkster.com load fast for me.

:)

Brinskter is much faster. But the Color scheme on the site is drab, and the layout is messy.

Hi,

The Brinkster one is quite fast.

A couple of things:

1. Word your offering a bit more properly - how much space and how much data transfer,etc. Many people may not wait to find out...

2. Move you "We also host adult web sites" offering a little bit down the page....while this does help you get more signups, it upsets many genuine "clean" site webmasters.....(not all...but I've seen people with such phobias..)

:)

Originally posted by djs
www.t35.com/dpgs or http://www27.brinkster.com/deanzn thanks and while your their could your`ll also check out my forums page and tell me what your`ll think about it.thanks in advance and hope all of you guys and gals a prosperous new year thanks djs

The color scheme is fine on the first one, but the text is wierd. The second is a different story, some of the text is hard to see. So I would go with the first one.

They both load fast for me.

Is it just me or is he RESELLING parts of his Brinkster and T35 account? Isn't that illegal? I'm just wondering why else he would need to use a free webpage provider if he already has a domain name...

The site on Brinkster is much faster!

My Review: Everything on the site so far is quite messy. The "Enter our Forums" link should be put in an image and be added with the others. There are also Javascript errors, and images are all blurry and pretty much all over the place. Ads are put in the strangest and most intrusive places. Text and wording also needs some grammar checking and better formatting. Your registration form also needs a lot of spicing up.

The good thing is that you have a nice logo.

Not to discourage you, but I'll have to give you a 60% on this one. :(

It was this guy that posted that he had just "found" this great host = his own. He has deleted the thread. :mad:

Back