• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I really hate to do this

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I have 6 Gmail invites. I have one sort of informally promised to Hobo, so that leaves 5.

So here's how it's going to work. If you're clearly a new member that only signed up to get an invite, don't bother. Don't try to convince me otherwise, it's pretty obvious why you're here.

I think I'm going to offer these to people on the forum who are regulars, and make contributions. Anyone who I think is an idiot will not be getting one.

If it gets to the point where there's not really anyone left, I'll take "semi-regulars" (again, not people who signed up here for a Gmail account).

so yeah, that's that. PM or post here, your call. I'm saying post here if you want, because I KNOW there will be people that disregard what I just said and ask for an invite despite the fact that they have only one post, and that was about Gmail. I think that may be amusing to some of us.

Go...now...

Yeah, I think a lot of people here already have one....I got my invitations late. I like your requirements, not bad. I'm a bit more laxed on the whole thing, but I stand by my requirements.

velton said:
haha, blank verse, am doing this too but seems not much ppl intrested to get it and read my thread.. LOL
Seems like most people never visit the ads'n'offers forum.

I didn't do anything. And I don't know how long I waited...there's a link at the top that says you have invitations. if that link is there, you have invitations, if not, then you don't. I assumed it would be in an e-mail.

Nick, done. 4 left.

Uh-huh Jmiller gave me one awhile ago, but I was swamped with PM's from very nice folk.

heh heh trenz, we'll just say this. I'm not sending you an invite. You have to figure out which of those two reason you said is why I'm not giving you one :p

ha ha, games are fun.

Back