• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Icon Graphical Refresh

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
I decided to take a crack at remaking the fws icon to be more fresh/clean. attachment is the result. Done in MSPaint.

Attachments

• FWS.png
    FWS.png
    279 bytes · Views: 52
Last edited:
[x10]Brandon;1037196 said:
That's what it is for me right now :eek:

very similar, but, no. not the same. :D
byt, at iyeru, i like the current one a bit more, but, not a bad job at copying it almost exactly.

very similar, but, no. not the same. :D
byt, at iyeru, i like the current one a bit more, but, not a bad job at copying it almost exactly.

lol, honest to god I can't judge the tone of this post, are you ripping him or applauding him?

You should see this blue one as our favicon:

favicon.ico

If you see some other favicon, reload this page.

You should see this blue one as our favicon:

favicon.ico

If you see some other favicon, reload this page.

yeah, what is odd is that there was one that looked really similar, to iyeru's, showing up in this thread only. :S now it is blue again. the blue one reminds me of facebook though. :p

odd thing, when im at home, the one that is similar to iyeru's shows on every page, and the blue one at work. wonder if somehow his icon got cached as the favicon on my comp. i will have to delete my temp internet files and clear cache to see if it goes away.

The one similar to iyerus was our old one so it's cache. The new one is blue.

Back