• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If Bill Gates were your Daddy...

I'd bribe the government of a small country, then proclaim myself dictator. Then my armies would march through Italy, to Spain, leaving a path of destruction and again proclaim myself dictator.

Il Duce!

Hmm... interesting question. I could just picture it now...

"Son, if I catch you using Linux one more time, you'll be grounded for a month. How many times do I have to tell you that Linux is evil and you need to use Windows?"

:rolleyes:

Anywho... maybe I could actually have some legal software on my PC. I've always wondered what that'd be like.

//edit - spelling mistakes

Last edited:
heh, im pretty sure he would have gone sterel by now from spending so many hours infront of the monitor :D

Well, I'm assuming if I was Bill Gates' son, I'd probably look like him, so some plastic surgery would be in order.

Bill Gates will ask me to test out all versions of Microsoft Windows.

And angering him is easy.

Buy home Linux.

I'd use it to purchase a new mother, cuz I'd be to ashamed of other people knowing that my real mother created Microsoft's "Bob". :eek:

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Bill Gates lets his children on the computer for like 2 hours a day. He said so himself..
that;s too little. I use around 12 hours one day.

I think his children can have the computer the whole day if they ever agreed to test out Windows and throw stones at Linux.

And I'll buy Lindows OS instead of Linux, since Bill Gates wanted to sue Lindows for using something like Windows, mwhaahahaha.

i would take all his money when hes sleeping, and then fire him and take over microsft , i would ruin the company then linux can take over the world :)

just because mIRC has been ported yet, i like BitchX better neways, the only app that i use thats not on linux is photoshop 6, and when i need to use it get lots of this thing called excersise , and walk all the way accross my basement to my WinXP box, and then WinSCP it to the linux box, and walk all the way back :classic2:

Back