• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If World War III happened...

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
Well, if there is to be a World War III, countries from all over the world would get involved...and this war would, without a doubt, be nuclear. Since radiation is capable of traveling extremely far, where would you go to hide from the disaster? Keep in mind that Antarctica would probably also be bombed, considering all the research stations and the fact that the melting ice would be able to flood and destroy several countries.

I probably wouldn't hide. Ironically, I'd probably get killed trying to stop the killing. I wouldn't want to hide...what would you have to see once you emerged?

it could also be some kind of a chemical war, like they spray chemical into the air and it spreads the whole world and many people die instantly. :confused2

guys - haven't you noticed? WW3 is already here - its not old-fashioned with guns, bombs and planes - there is still some of that, but its gone beyond that. Influence, control, NATO, TV and all stuff like that are all a part of WW3

Mr. President, we must not allow a mine shaft gap!

I think it was said Tierra del Fuego would be the last place on Earth effected by nuclear fallout (this is assuming all the bombs are aimed at the US and Russia, I don't think there's been a study since the Cold War).

Originally posted by Dusty
Mr. President, we must not allow a mine shaft gap!

I think it was said Tierra del Fuego would be the last place on Earth effected by nuclear fallout (this is assuming all the bombs are aimed at the US and Russia, I don't think there's been a study since the Cold War).

Tierra del Fuego? Wouldn't South Georgia be an even better place to hide if the US and Russia went to war? I mean, it's farther from the US than Tierra del Fuego, and it's just as far south. :)

I don't know. Maybe they're taking into consideration weather patterns and ocean currents and what not. Might not be a simple matter of location.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
and this war would, without a doubt, be nuclear.

I doubt it. That's what people said about every war since WW2. Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War I, etc. etc. all happened without it. It's my theory that Nuclear weapons will never be used because everyone has too much to lose. The most used weapons of WW3 will be planes, advanced army gadgets, and not much else. It would be conventional though, without a doubt.

They used chemical weapons in the gulf war though.

If I had to hide...probably in Panic Room. :D

the moon is an evil thing -it is slowly slowing down the rotation of the earth with its own gravitational pull and we will eventually 48 hour days - that will be a while to wait though

no place to hide.

the US is the best place to stay though, since almost other countries are poor.....

Plus,

some places with less people can be good places to hide, because many disasters like bombing a building in big cities with tons of high buildings such as New York.

Back