• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Infinitie.net - I'm amazed!!

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
This is like a little story rather than a review. I have a VPS server with Infinitie Networks.

So, It's 4 am here in Chile (GMT-4) and I suddenly wake up. I check my phone I notice I have an SMS from Host Tracker, my server was down at 2 am and never came back.

Long story short, I create a support ticket at my provider, Infinitie.net and even though it was way too late, I got a reply in 5 minutes! Plus, I got replies from two guys who sent me updates all the time till my server was back online. By 6 am my VPS was online and no clients noticed the downtime at all.

So, what can I say. Great speed, awesome support you can't go wrong! In case you're wondering my website is www.hostxero.com and I'm not endorsed by Infinitie.net, I'm just a thrilled customer.

:talk:

He said that is kind of story not a review. So read carefully

Who said review and where ??:evilb:

Whatever, I guess it is nice to see someone posting a good feedback. Normally people post only if they have a complaint.

BTW, I guess server getting back online in 2 hrs time is nothing great. If they had automatic reboot from contorl panel / phone- chat support, this shouldn;t have taken more than 15 minutes. Better still, if they had a monitoring system in place :)

Who said review and where ??:evilb:

Whatever, I guess it is nice to see someone posting a good feedback. Normally people post only if they have a complaint.

BTW, I guess server getting back online in 2 hrs time is nothing great. If they had automatic reboot from contorl panel / phone- chat support, this shouldn;t have taken more than 15 minutes. Better still, if they had a monitoring system in place :)

2 hrs.. but at 4 AM and with HyperVM not detecting my server! :evilb:

Back