• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kind of upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
/shrug I think it should be about posts being removed by the op as well..

This thread started with a point.

Last edited:
What it has become is the result of a member's exemption from the rules of FWS, or so he believes, because he hosts a Moderator's website. My whole argument here is that each and every member should be treated equally no matter what their status is or their relationship with a Moderator.
I completely and utterly agree with the point of your thread and as Peo has stated, each complaint is looked at with the most seriousness and decisions are often made by a single Moderator using his or her own personal feeling of what is right or wrong, or it is discussed amongs Moderators in private.
Sometimes the decisions we make are not what the reporter or complainant had expected but it goes on instinct. If we make wrong decisions and we later lealise it, we rectify it somehow. Or at least try to.
But for James to post what he did, and although not mentioning names etc, was quite clear what he was on about, was a little out of proportion. Also, for Wojtek to act as he did, instead of explaining to me in private about James' status and what James had meant about his "Woooohoooo :wave:" post was a little bit of a shock as I had no clue what the situation was and acted on that post as I normally would. It was just that James, and also Wojtek, felt that James was entitled to post it because he is Wojtek's current host provider. That's what sparked this turn of events.

If that's how you see it, I completely wasted my time with all the posts in this thread. It's just a pity. Anybody with a brain will read carefully and see that it's not so simple. The fact that I host Wojtek for free has nothing to do with "being let off".

I reckon you are doing yourself no good continuing to reply like this. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back