• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

kinda bored - i do that alot at school

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
The Pen15 club!!!! To join just change ur custom title to Pen15 Club Member or something with Pen15 - my old school had it - my new school has it too

you can only join if u can change ur title

So you all compare sizes to see has the smallest? :confused2 What does the winner get? Pepper? ;)

no - just a name - we don't do anything - i know a few guys at my school who compares their hard-ons in class... :confused2 - i just heard it

Originally posted by tandoc
no - just a name - we don't do anything - i know a few guys at my school who compares their hard-ons in class... :confused2 - i just heard it

Thats just not right! :rolleyes:

I don't think Peo would be pleased if I changed my title so drastically....I will pass thanks :bandit2:

A bit like the LAO club..

Draw it like this:

Code:
L
 A
  O

join the letters and put it upside down. First one to see what it is gets a candy :p

Originally posted by Kaliber
A bit like the LAO club..

Draw it like this:

Code:
L
 A
  O

join the letters and put it upside down. First one to see what it is gets a candy :p

Sorry, but I don't see anything except the name of a country in Asia upside down. :p

(BTW, before anyone argues that it's "Laos", the official name of the country is actually "Lao People's Democratic Republic" :))

Back