• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KwiX Host?

Not really a scam. They was up for a year and half. I was running it for just after a year.

It is hard work paying for a $75 server with hardly any funding.

Hello,

My name is Dennis and I was one of the "Supervisors" on kwix-host.com

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize to all of our members who may have lost data in the process.

At the current time, I can't really confirm that KwiX Host will be down for good but I will get back to you on the matter as soon as I get in touch with Aaron.

Once again, I do apologize and hope everyone will find a place to get hosted in the meantime.

If kwix-host owner is interested I can help him save his community, just contact me so we can discuss his options

Zac

I had a web directory getting about 50 + uniques a day!
There was a lot of data in the mysql database.

my website was ziltech.info ! is there any way to backup my data!?

Guys, I need crucial legal help. I've contacted burst. Basically, Aaron didn't update the address details and theyre going legal on $150 I don't have. I've contacted burst but has anyone got any suggestions?

Well, the TOS would say something about contact details being correct, failure to keep them up to date would mean termination. Tuff decision :S

Thats the problem, we've both had a little argument and contacted Burst. If my details are there.. my details are there. The problem is, I gave HIM ownership.

Tell the company that there was a bit of confusion about the ownership of the website, and you would be more than happy to change the contact info to the correct owner, so that you can continue to use their services.

Thats the problem, we've both had a little argument and contacted Burst. If my details are there.. my details are there. The problem is, I gave HIM ownership.

Unfortunatly it wont matter, if you name is there still and you are the person who signed up for the account, then you are responsible for the overdue bills.
Unless you have some official confirmation of the hand off, i dont think you will get anywhere when it comes to fighting it.

I got this response from burst:
I'm unable to confirm your statements at this time. I would need to investigate the issue further before being able to give any assessment of financial responsibility.
I quoted several times that I was no longer the owner of the server and said I passed ownership and responsibility over several times. When Geekrack went down, I don't think there was anywhere to change the details and records on file. I also explained that.

Back