• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KwiX Host?

I haven't heard a response so I'm guessing (hoping) that they've gone over to Aaron to pay.

I'll call him later and try to clarify a few things. Actually.. I don't know. Why bother.

I don't know... I shouldn't even bother any more. It's not mine to bother with.

Then he has the cheek to tell me it's my responsibility when I clearly told him on the phone why should I help pay monthly bills when it's not even my server. Then said if I get some money, I may ring back.

Then tells me that he cant pay the $150 because of mortage bills, I'm sorry but when you're a 16 year old student where am I going to drag that money from? He's the one who owns the server and has the income.

Lol, well, I've known him since a year before he was with Kwix Host. I offered him the job at Kwix Host, then I left because the rest of the staff hated me. So, I know more about him than anyone here. :)

----email removed.

Last edited:
Schmarvin, I'd take it off, without his permission it's pretty much illegal to post his email.

If anyone wants it wouldn't it be better to PM you?

Hi,

I hope you guys know the seriousness of posting other people's contact details in public places, right? If I find out who is passing on details which they shouldn't be doing will be reported to Aaron anyway. If you don't say who it is, guess what? You (the person who got Aaron's e-mail address) will be sued.

I feel sorry for Aaron since non of us could help him pay off the fees. But paying a good 100+$ monthly puts too much pressure on him. The other 2 admins Nick and Chris never came online to help out. And guess who did the hard work for Kwix? Aaron. Who solved your problems most of the time? Aaron. Don't you think Aaron already have trouble on his hands already? Give him a break.

On signup for Kwix-Host, you agreed to make backups for yourself and damages are not Kwix-Host nor Aaron's responsibility to make. Oh yes, you certainly agreed on that when you signup for hosting. If you didn't bother to read the TOS, then thats your fault and not ours. We all didn't know about this until the last minute either or else I would have made the backups myself.

Any questions should be directed through here and not through other people's MSN. As far as I know, I nor Aaron will be answering any questions through MSN as it is mainly for personal use.

I totally did not know that this thread was here...

To clear a few things up at no point I assumed ownership of KwiXhost, I have never classed myself as the owner only stated I have been assist in the running and moderation of the forums and server.

Jonny the last time we spoke on the phone I told you about our financial difficulties and you said you would phone me back after a few days, alas no calls came.

I do not know the legal position of it and we did not argue before contacting burst, I had to contact burst as they had got in touch with me regarding this server fees.

Sean, I do not believe you have any right in posting my personal contact details therefore I will be taking this up with FWS directly.

I am more than happy to answer any questions any of you may have and Jonny it is not just the mortgage payments etc, people have a lot of bills, if you had no ability to pay the server fees you should have told me that on the phone and not provided false hope.

I was PMed by 4 people to post it. I can remove it if it offends him.
But, I removed it. Since, he seems a bit irritated.

I had suggested that a warning be given about the situation and to partner with another host to transfer people. But I was only a graphics forum mod so it wasn't my decision.

Hi,

I hope you guys know the seriousness of posting other people's contact details in public places, right? If I find out who is passing on details which they shouldn't be doing will be reported to Aaron anyway. If you don't say who it is, guess what? You (the person who got Aaron's e-mail address) will be sued.

I feel sorry for Aaron since non of us could help him pay off the fees. But paying a good 100+$ monthly puts too much pressure on him. The other 2 admins Nick and Chris never came online to help out. And guess who did the hard work for Kwix? Aaron. Who solved your problems most of the time? Aaron. Don't you think Aaron already have trouble on his hands already? Give him a break.

On signup for Kwix-Host, you agreed to make backups for yourself and damages are not Kwix-Host nor Aaron's responsibility to make. Oh yes, you certainly agreed on that when you signup for hosting. If you didn't bother to read the TOS, then thats your fault and not ours. We all didn't know about this until the last minute either or else I would have made the backups myself.

Any questions should be directed through here and not through other people's MSN. As far as I know, I nor Aaron will be answering any questions through MSN as it is mainly for personal use.

Honestly, I would love to see your attempt to sue me.
Online standings have no effect in a court room, as I did not post his personal identity.
As for his MSN, I had removed it at Aaron's request. He was at least polite enough to ask it be removed. Gavin, I've known Aaron a LOT, longer than you. Do not try to push yourself to knowing more about him than me.
---

As for this thread now, I don't think it is much help to anyone. The point has been solved and should now be closed, no?

Aaron the last time I spoke to you, I replied saying I don't have that such money and I MAY phone you back in a couple of days. There's a big difference between the two.

False hope? Come on Aaron, you know I don't get a lot of money. You should know the difference between may and will.

Jonny, if you are talking about the very last time we spoke correct you told me you didnt have that kind of money, this was only a few days ago when we had just got suspended.

I am talking about 2 weeks before then when I phoned you you stated you will try and help out and would call me back, to this day I am still waiting on the callback.

At this point in time I am in discussion with burstnets billing team and am awaiting their response.

Aaron I was on about the last time we spoke..
I said their was a possibility I may have the cash soon, and i'll ring back if I do.

I've also been in communication with Burst and explained the situation. I did explain the correct situation, your response?

Back