• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

L33t.ca

Originally posted by BuckRogers

"Who is greater? Ditka or God?

TRICK QUESTION!! Ditka is GOD!!"

is that an inside freewebspace joke?

Actually, that was a ripoff of the movie Airheads, except "Ditka" was originally "Lemmy" of Motorhead.

speaking of Airheads

It's on Saturday at 9 on MMM. On the subject of l33t, I think it's a pretty decent service, and even if they are slow, look at what you're getting for FREE with no ads. I had the find a new host after I got word of F2S shutting down it's free service, and I'm waiting for l33t to resume sign-ups, even if it's slow, it's better than the alternative. *shudders* digitalrice.

Re: speaking of Airheads

Originally posted by albertafusion
It's on Saturday at 9 on MMM. On the subject of l33t, I think it's a pretty decent service, and even if they are slow, look at what you're getting for FREE with no ads. I had the find a new host after I got word of F2S shutting down it's free service, and I'm waiting for l33t to resume sign-ups, even if it's slow, it's better than the alternative. *shudders* digitalrice.

Nothing is worse than L33t. No offense or anything, if you want a part of the world not to be abled to access your site then you could lose a great deal of visitors. Latin America as far as I am concerned cannot access l33t most of the time... how do I know? I live in Buenos Aires.

Re: speaking of Airheads

Originally posted by albertafusion
I'm waiting for l33t to resume sign-ups, even if it's slow, it's better than the alternative. *shudders* digitalrice.

haha, resume signups? We only ever stopped signups for like 2-3 weeks, and that was back in early december!

ehh.

when i tried to load the page it was white and said come back later or something... Worked later that day, but now it's down :(

Also, any idea why my cgi scripts aren't working? Do I need them in CGI extension or can I use PL?

Anyway if Giancarlo is not happy with l33t, and since Giancarlo is not using l33t, can Giancarlo stop arguing with l33t over this matter?

Originally posted by trenzterra
Anyway if Giancarlo is not happy with l33t, and since Giancarlo is not using l33t, can Giancarlo stop arguing with l33t over this matter?

I am not saying that. I am being critical in this point, because that is the way I am. To work harder I must think criticially.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I am not saying that. I am being critical in this point, because that is the way I am. To work harder I must think criticially.
*sigh* that's why sometimes i don't like your attitude on this board..,

Originally posted by Cracker

Actually, that was a ripoff of the movie Airheads, except "Ditka" was originally "Lemmy" of Motorhead.

damn dude I cant believe I didnt catch on. I just watched that too.

sweet

Back