• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

L33t.ca

Mr.Oreo

Hey everyone!

L33t.ca is taking on new members now. We've been stable and fast for the last month, and we're looking to fill the server up in the month of August.

Free Bandwidth is at 400mb, and there's no ads or anything. PHP, MySQL, CGI/Perl, Servlets, free subdomains, free e-mail accounts blah blah blah.. you name it and we have it at l33t.ca for free.

Anyways.. Let me know what you guys think!

www.l33t.ca

-Mr.Oreo

thx for your info.
l33t.ca is always nice 4 testing, but with 400 mb bandwidth not good enough for real websites.

#Cyberflash

It's the small amount of transfer that allows us to stay fast....

The paid hosting on our site is where the real value is.... $4/Gb and all the restrictions are lifted off your account...

but..

I guess I'm saying that in the wrong forum.. hehehe...

L33t.ca Code Monkey,
-Mr.Oreo

ok, but i think you know and i know,too, that 400 mb isn't enough for a real site. but its right, bigger sites can go to paid hosting or to another free hoster with more bw.

#Cyberflash

Yup, I agree...

Most sites that are hosted on us don't even make it to 400mb though.... There's no way in hell most sites are going to transfer more than a Gb per month, unless it's a huge file sharing site, which is something we don't want a part of.

Man, you guys better get a spot before we close up sign ups....

We're not in this to make money, just kinda a hobby thing, so, we prefer to have a fast server....

it says i already have an account, but i dont or dont remember ever having one :confused2 im just gonna try some scripts and speed

wow, this is the best offer Ive seen in years!!!

hmm...this offer is the same like portland...only the speed and the bandwidth are better. ok,we all now, portland s*****...

@Mr. Oreo, how can you pay this service? how many must you pay for the server (and its connection)?

i read this at their forum awhile ago..

they said that the server costs nothing - it's all ready paid for - its the connection - 100mbps on Cognet i think

Yup yup..

And yes, the only thing that costs us is the line, but we've got a deal worked out for that thing..

There's basically enough bandwidth for as many servers as we need, there's no way we could choke the pipe that we're on, especially not with on server!!!

Anyways, thanks to you guys who signed up with us, but we've taken on as many users as we can (to ensure server speed).

We'll probably be re-enabling them sometime next month.

If your on Cogent..why are you offering a transfer limit? Cogent doesn't charge by the transfer.

$1000 for 100mbps flat-rate whether you use it or not.

Originally posted by Daniel
If your on Cogent..why are you offering a transfer limit? Cogent doesn't charge by the transfer.

$1000 for 100mbps flat-rate whether you use it or not.

$1000 for end-users, $3000 for resellers (i.e. hosts). ;)

Back