• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

live chat software for online customer support

jeyuso

If anyone has live chat software for online customer service that they currently use on their site or have used,

please post here.

Live Chat Support

Hello

I used free trial version of eAssistance Pro live chat on my E-commerce website and wasfully satisfied with its features & functionality. It's easy to install and operate, secure reliable and low cost software. We can analyze traffic and monitor real time visitors by using it.

Thanks

I can recomment livehelp messenger, it is not free for you can try it for free and doesn't cost that much. I have tried a few free ones who are out there but they are not really good.

I use livezilla. That awesome and free including lots of feature. So i like livezilla and feel comfortable with livezilla.

I too can vouch for LiveZilla. I used it a while back on one of my sites.

I currently don't offer live support now because I'm more mobile answering tickets via my smartphone, etc. If I was solely in an office during the day, then I'd offer it to my customers. But for now, we just use tickets.

Live2Support is one of the best for small and mid size business websites. 15 days free trial. Go for paid version when you satisfied 100%. Plenty of very advanced features (Analytics, Pro-active chat invitation, push notification etc.)

I have been using LiveZilla for quiet a long time and it is more handy and user friendly to use. I find it very helpful.

Never used any live chat software due to very low number of customers.

LiveZilla or any top 5 hosted live chat which support iPhone/Android.

Back