• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for server in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahrenheit

b&
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found HostingSource have servers in USA. Can I rely on their dedicated hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

The most impressive aspect of HostingSource is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

Check out their FB page: facebook.com/HostingSource

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From Our NL and France Data Centers.
www.blisshostingco.net

When i moved on HostingSource.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime. For example, I am impressed with this package:
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 8GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $25/mo)

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

What are your dedicated server requirements and budget? Do some research on company's reviews, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc and then choose your web host. You should not go after the cheapest host but to host that can fulfill your requirements.

I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.
Personally I know much good related to hostwinds and their dedicated server hosting service.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.

They don't seem to be a large company. I'd say it depends on how important your project is. If you take daily backups and could live with losing your data then you can go with pretty much any company. If you need true reliability, I'd only use the large players in the industry (Rackspace, Internap, AWS, etc.)

Agreed, it's always good to do a bit of research before you jump into anything.
If you're still looking around you're welcome to take a look at Domainsatcost Dedicated Servers, we currently have some great sales, 24/7 excellent bilingual support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime.

Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

These days everyone is looking for stability security easy manage and high resources. integralhost.net provided free Cpanel/WHM dedicated server in affordable price with 50% discount for the first month.

Hello,

According to what kind of website or web pages you want to build, the higher price is not always better. Choose the plans as per you need or as per your requirements.

Thanks

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back