• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Making pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo

You little furry idiot, how dare you call me a hypocrit!

Don't you mean "Fury" and calling somebody an idiot is pretty harsh, don't you think. Piracy is everywhere, and it can't be stopped. You really should leave Meow alone. :)

{{ModEdit: - You know better than that. Posting of crack sites are against the rules....regardless of the kind of crack :p}}

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Jan
Deeplist, I would advise you to edit your post and remove that link :mad:

Jan, why should I delete it. I was just showing how it is so easy to pirate software these days. :rolleyes: Sheese

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Jan, why should I delete it. I was just showing how it is so easy to pirate software these days. :rolleyes: Sheese

quoting Peo from another thread
< mod edit > please stay away from posting about cracks. /Peo

Originally posted by DeepList.com
I'm sorry! It's not my fault. My cat typed the message while I was using the bathroom. :D

Oh goodie, go blame the pets... too bad they can´t speak for themselves. :cool:

Don't worry, she already said she was sorry, and that she wouldn't ever do it again. :D

:rolleyes: Sure. Just because you were caught. The word "sanctimonious" comes to mind. And the mind boggles. :confused2

Originally posted by meow
:rolleyes: Sure. Just because you were caught. The word "sanctimonious" comes to mind. And the mind boggles. :confused2

Umm no. I am a human who didn't see the software had expired.

Like I didn't see the expiration date on these potato chips either... now I am sick.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Sure GC. Guess it was the doggie that posted the below?

I somehow have Paint Shop Pro and it is at the 200th day, and it keeps on saying I need to pay for it but I don´t and it still functions.

Well, our little sisters/brothers can't eat our homework too many times... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vedette
paint shop pro is good! :)
You know what sucks? Ulead Photoimpact! It took me so long to understand how to use it and still not familiar with it. :(

Ulead Photoimpact is low grade crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back