• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Making pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure its the program that isnt good enough :D (J/K)

Paint Shop Pro is a really good program. You can use the demo (3 week trial i believe) if you dont want to pay.

Photoshop 6.0

Ask around, someone is bound to have an illegal copy somewhere. Once you get it, then you goto photoshop tutorial sites and start learning!

Originally posted by [lhomme]
Paint Shop Pro is a really good program. You can use the demo (3 week trial i believe) if you dont want to pay.
I think you can use it up to 60 days. It used to be but I have the full version now, so can't be sure.

And Mekhu, it is not a good idea to suggest that anyone use illegal copies of software. :rolleyes:

paint shop pro is good! :)
You know what sucks? Ulead Photoimpact! It took me so long to understand how to use it and still not familiar with it. :(

hahahaha, I agree Vedette! I gave up and went back to Paintshop Pro.

Everyone has their favourites of course. Photoshop is another I had trouble understanding :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vedette
paint shop pro is good! :)
You know what sucks? Ulead Photoimpact! It took me so long to understand how to use it and still not familiar with it. :(

PSP is awesome! u can use it after 30 days or 60 days ;) forever! lol

I saw a site with amazing graphics recently. They all were made with Paint just for the hell of it. I should have bookmarked it.

Originally posted by Jan

I think you can use it up to 60 days. It used to be but I have the full version now, so can't be sure.

And Mekhu, it is not a good idea to suggest that anyone use illegal copies of software. :rolleyes:

I somehow have Paint Shop Pro and it is at the 200th day, and it keeps on saying I need to pay for it but I don´t and it still functions.

I would suggest Adobe Photoshop, it is a nice piece of software I often use. But is very expensive to buy the full version.

Originally posted by meow
Oh my Gosh! GC is breaking the law! :eek:

No I am not. The makers of Paint Shop Pro messed up with the programming. I use mainly Adobe Photoshop anyways.

Oh and change your title because it is very ----ing insulting that you have to mock my title all the time, which I had to change. EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!

Yes you do. Remember that little box you tick were it says "I accept"?
HOW do you expect companies to make money if you break the shareware agreement in this way? :p

Yes you do. Remember that little box you tick were it says "I accept"?
HOW do you expect companies to make money if you break the shareware agreement in this way? :p

It is not my fault that they don´t put up a restriction from not allowing me to use it. Now that you say this I am uninstalling the software now and buying it. I am a right-wing corporatist and my philosophy is that the well-being of companies is extremely vital to the world. That is why pirating downright sucks. I have always tried shareware and bought it. I have a thousand bucks worth of software that was paid for in full overtime of course. I doubt any of you do that.

Get of my back and stop mocking my title or I will start to complain.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
It is not my fault that they don´t put up a restriction from not allowing me to use it
I see. I guess that makes it OK to shoplift too since the stuff isn't chained down. Cool. Here comes Christmas! :)

I guess you are on day 985 of the WinZip trial too since they use the same honor system?

Start to complain? Seems to me you always have done that. But OK.
Don't complain! Please don't complain! I've changed already.

I see. I guess that makes it OK to shoplift too since the stuff isn't chained down. Cool. Here comes Christmas! :)

I guess you are on day 985 of the WinZip trial too since they use the same honor system?

Start to complain? Seems to me you always have done that. But OK.
Don't complain! Please don't complain! I've changed already.

You little furry idiot, how dare you call me a hypocrit!

I now bought PaintShopPro and sent an apology to them. I also bought Winzip a long time ago.

You complain about the corporationist movement you will be in trouble, I am in that movement.

Gonna kick me in the head again?
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back