• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Michael Moore backs up all(most) claims in Fahrenheit 9/11.

BOGAHICA!

would you all just shove it... given the choices in the up coming election, if i could vote, i wouldn't vote for kerry...

*bend over, grab ankles, here it comes again!

jmiller said:
First, your flashlight comment wasn't properly worded, at all.

Second, who is to say the .GOV site contains statistics that are any less skewed than those put forth by a leftist media outfit?

Especially under Bush's power.

he has a point tho, whether or not true, it's far more credible..

Concript,

First you're argument about name calling, last time I checked, it was Cheney who told a Democrat to ---- off.

Secondly, if Bush did all the righ things, then he wouldn't be defending his decisions on public TV like he did yesterday. Bush allows his religious beliefs to get between his job as a President. I'm glad he's religious, but he shouldn't use that to be against same sex marriages, or stem cell research. Furthermore, Bush is an idiot. He doesn't realize he's fighting a war based on religion.

As far as our national Debt, it'll continue to rise and rise. Sure Bush gave you a tax cut, but he also had to cut federal funding for education, health and other programs in order to compensate that money. And while you may now be benefiting from his tax cuts, our national debt continues to grow and who has to pay it? We do. The Youth of America. By letting go of our SS and by cutting other funding. Bush has done nothing but divide this country even farther. He's done nothing but increase discrimination for gays. He's done nothing but have 16,000 Soliders wounded or murdered in IRaq. He's done nothing but bring the world against each other. He has caused Terrorism to rise. Bush has now limited the amount of times a Cuban-American can travel to Cuba, once a year. Cuba has not shown any hostility to the U.S. in years. And yet Bush has limited our freedom even more. Bush went to war based on false information, lied to the U.S., and now, seeing how the 9/11 Panel and other senators are disagreeing with him, he has to make up other false lies.

Bush has corrupted our country, our children, and our economy.

Last edited:
And the whole world is affected. Some of you may not like Clinton, but you can't deny that he didn't invoke war & brought peace to the country (maybe except the Asian economic crisis) despite flirting with Monica.

John Kerry, who hopes to oust Bush, has blown much hot air Bush's way for the Iraq campaign. "It's not enough just to give speeches. America will only be safer when we get results," he said yesterday.

But for all the bluster, the Democratic wannabe did not echo Rockefeller's claim that Americans are less safe because of the war. Despite the Senate's critical report, even Kerry could not bring himself to say the Iraq war was wrong.

And that's because . . . it wasn't.

IRAQ: W. MAKES THE CASE

tandoc said:
he has a point tho, whether or not true, it's far more credible..
I don't doubt that.

I just don't like how he stated that only liberal websites were uncredible.

Conscript said:
My source isnt reliable? Notice its a .GOV site, and I think the gov't knows how much it owes. It's sure as hell more reliable than moveon.org.

Yeah, what about cia.gov, which claims that China has a GDP per capita of more than $4,000? Even the Chinese government is using Shanghai's per capita of $1,000 of China's amazing development, and Shanghai is the richest part of the country. The real figure is something closer to $800. Yes, the gov't DOES knows how much it owes, but it won't tell YOU about it.

Wasn't the national debt something like $400 billion during the end of Clinton's presidency? Yeah, I think it was.

Curtis H. said:
John Kerry, who hopes to oust Bush, has blown much hot air Bush's way for the Iraq campaign. "It's not enough just to give speeches. America will only be safer when we get results," he said yesterday.

But for all the bluster, the Democratic wannabe did not echo Rockefeller's claim that Americans are less safe because of the war. Despite the Senate's critical report, even Kerry could not bring himself to say the Iraq war was wrong.

And that's because . . . it wasn't.

IRAQ: W. MAKES THE CASE
That article is opinion based.

Secondly, even the administration has stated that terrorism has risen because of the war.

I'm all for War on Terror.. not war in iraq and iraq isn't where we need to focus. We were lied to and everyone knows it.

Michael Moore's movie is dissent, but his dishonesty within the film is dishonorable. Also, when he runs around Europe bashing America, he's giving comfort to our enemies, totally dishonorable and disgraceful in a time of war. You have to be careful where you utter anti-American statements. What's OK in Berkeley is not OK in Paris.
Dissent or Dishonor?

Robert said:
I'm all for War on Terror.. not war in iraq and iraq isn't where we need to focus. We were lied to and everyone knows it.
O'REILLY: OK. Did President Bush lie about weapons of mass destruction?

EDWARDS: I don't know the answer to that question. I think...

O'REILLY: Do you have suspicions?

EDWARDS: Did I say that? You said that. First of all, I think this is something that we should treat not hysterically but in a very responsible way. I think it's a good thing that Saddam -- you know I supported the war in Iraq. I think it's a good thing that Saddam Hussein is gone. I think we should be proud of what our young and men and women in the military did. I think the result of the war is a very good thing. And I think now the responsible thing for us and the Congress to do is to determine if there is in fact a discrepancy between what the intelligence community, our intelligence community told us or told the president. I don't know what they told the president.

Transcript: Edwards Un-Spun

Curtis H. said:
O'REILLY: OK. Did President Bush lie about weapons of mass destruction?

EDWARDS: I don't know the answer to that question. I think...

O'REILLY: Do you have suspicions?

EDWARDS: Did I say that? You said that. First of all, I think this is something that we should treat not hysterically but in a very responsible way. I think it's a good thing that Saddam -- you know I supported the war in Iraq. I think it's a good thing that Saddam Hussein is gone. I think we should be proud of what our young and men and women in the military did. I think the result of the war is a very good thing. And I think now the responsible thing for us and the Congress to do is to determine if there is in fact a discrepancy between what the intelligence community, our intelligence community told us or told the president. I don't know what they told the president.

Transcript: Edwards Un-Spun
What does me saying we were lied to have to do with Edwards saying he thinks the war is a very good thing? Not a damn think. I think the war on TERROR is a good thing, and in a way, I think the war in Iraq is too. Saddam had his time. But the way Bush went about it, is wrong. He lied to us.

Let's talk about what I said:

The 9-11 Panel stated:

There is "no credible evidence" that Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq collaborated with the al Qaeda terrorist network on any attacks on the United States, including the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackings, according to a new staff report released this morning by the commission investigating the hijacking plot.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A45853-2004Jun16.html

Wait.. no credible evidence? But Bush said we had evidence.. we had PROOF. Was I imagining it? Was it a dream? No it was our idiot President who can't speak properly.

Futhermore,

Powell clearly stated in 2001 that (and I quote)

Saddam Hussein... has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors
So we either have a President who doesn't read what his people say, or, he lied to us. Or they are disorganized.

Bush wanted to finish his dad's work. He wanted to go into Iraq and he saw an opportunity to do it with 9-11 when America was mourning.

I'm also sad to see Powell acting the way he is. With the lies he makes up and the false information. I thought he was better than that. And to think I would have voted for him. At least he has military experience.

Last edited:
Curtis H. said:
Michael Moore's movie is dissent, but his dishonesty within the film is dishonorable. Also, when he runs around Europe bashing America, he's giving comfort to our enemies, totally dishonorable and disgraceful in a time of war. You have to be careful where you utter anti-American statements. What's OK in Berkeley is not OK in Paris.
Dissent or Dishonor?

I saw that too. Basically thinking back to the movie what moore did was stupid. He had a truely good movie baised on facts but then the other little things like showing the president make a grammar mistake or look stupid just ripped him of all credibility.

Robert said:
So we either have a President who doesn't read what his people say, or, he lied to us. Or they are disorganized.
Make up your mind Robert. Did President Bush lie to "us" or not? Evidently Mr. Edwards was smart enough not to say that.

Robert said:
Bush wanted to finish his dad's work.
Isn't that getting a bit old by now? You're smarter than that.

Robert said:
No it was our idiot President who can't speak properly.
Try showing some respect for the President of our country. Especially in a time of war. Calling someone an idiot reflects poorly on you.

Curtis H. said:
Make up your mind Robert. Did President Bush lie to "us" or not? Evidently Mr. Edwards was smart enough not to say that.
He did.

Isn't that getting a bit old by now? You're smarter than that.
Ahh when we say something, it's old. But when reps keep talking about kerry's flip flop, it never gets old.

Try showing some respect for the President of our country. Especially in a time of war. Calling someone an idiot reflects poorly on you.
Respect? I have no respect for that man. We aren't at war.. or are we?

I have no respect for someone who doesn't believe in equal rights, who won't accept gays as equals in our society. I thought we were better than that. I thought we have gotten past the "eww gays, no yucky" idea.

Bush wanted to finish his dad's work.

What's wrong with that? If a job has to be done it has to be done.

Kerry and Edwards both voted for the war and then voted against funding our troops who are there. So much for "being against the war but supporting the troops", they're voting record shows that it is in fact in reverse: they are in favor of the war and against the troops.

And on Dick Cheney telling that kook to "go f**$(@#$% himsef", he deserved it. This was a guy who goes out there and talks about how corrupt Cheney is and how evil the administration is how they lie to everyone, then Cheney shows up in the Senate and he wants to get in the photo op as if nothing has happened?

If someone who personally insults me and accuses me of corruption and incompetence wanted to do a photo-op with me and pretend like nothing happened I'd say the same thing!

Conscript said:
What's wrong with that? If a job has to be done it has to be done.

Kerry and Edwards both voted for the war and then voted against funding our troops who are there. So much for "being against the war but supporting the troops", they're voting record shows that it is in fact in reverse: they are in favor of the war and against the troops.

And on Dick Cheney telling that kook to "go f**$(@#$% himsef", he deserved it. This was a guy who goes out there and talks about how corrupt Cheney is and how evil the administration is how they lie to everyone, then Cheney shows up in the Senate and he wants to get in the photo op as if nothing has happened?

If someone who personally insults me and accuses me of corruption and incompetence wanted to do a photo-op with me and pretend like nothing happened I'd say the same thing!
So it's ok that he told the guy off? I know a million other ways he could have told the guy off. It's sad that you accept that.

First off I'd like to say that I can spell. Jmiller, not everyone takes their precious time to type up every word perfectly so that all the 12 year olds in this forum can use it for an essay in english class.

Im for Bush. I don't like everything that his administration has done, but nobody will EVER agree with any ONE administration. I believe that the current administration is doing what they can in order to keep us safe. I also will revote for them because of the fact that I don't want the war on terror to end, and that is exactly what will happen if Kerry gets elected. Well, that is until the next attack happens because of no protection against it.

BTW - if you watched ABC news today, you would have seen that in IRAQ there are still terrorist groups. We were not allowed to go into IRAQ, unless we declared war. So Bush had to make the American people believe that there was a reason to go into iraq. That reason was chemical weapons. Bush got our votes for going to war and so then he was able to go after the terrorists.

What most overlook in the presidential debates is the fact that politicans are scammers. They dig up so much dirt on the other person so that they start to look better. The facts are all true, but are worded in ways to defer the mind to reason correctly about the situation that was described.

All of what I have said are opinions so go ahead and chop away at it if you like. But why bring up the national deficit and gas prices. The debt will always grow and the gas prices will always steadily go up.

VerticalHost said:
BTW - if you watched ABC news today, you would have seen that in IRAQ there are still terrorist groups. We were not allowed to go into IRAQ, unless we declared war. So Bush had to make the American people believe that there was a reason to go into iraq. That reason was chemical weapons. Bush got our votes for going to war and so then he was able to go after the terrorists.

So Bush either lied or chose to believe the CIA's lies (or blunders) to justify a war that otherwise is unjustifiable. Ultimately he still scammed the world.

Last edited:
VerticalHost said:

Terrorist groups? They're insurgent forces. You'll always encounter some insurgent forces whilst trying to invade a country.

And no weapons of mass destruction have been found.

Back