• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ever needed one, I think Jan would be PERFECT for the job and I would also nominate GC(he's gonna make a really responsible but mean mod);).....but i think the current mods are doing their jobs very well:)

OFFTOPIC: BlankVerse, are u a big fan of Bad Religion? Their recent release "The Process of Belief" totally rocks! I just bought it yesterday and I love it!:)

Last edited:
rockergrrl, last time I heard from her here [which was two months back], is busy making ends meet and cannot attend to these trivial matters.

[add]
Oh right, and raising with her new baby boy. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jan
Watch your tongue :p She is still YOUNGER than me :eek:
I think I meant that: I thought she was a teen! Actually she's a mother?!

And please take back your "tongue lashing". :rolleyes:

I'm not saying this is the case, but it's possible for a teen to be a mother...kinda weird that I just said that in the site feedback forum...

The Red Guy, do you expect everyone here to be a teenager or younger? There are plenty of adults in this community, even Peo. :rolleyes::D

Still here...

I know this post is about a week old (last post), but my computer has been acting up.

Just because I don't post, or you haven't seen me, doesn't mean that I'm not doing my duties.

I come on here as invisible -- I have been since the beginning (because of a problem that came out in the first month of moving to vBulletin).

Yes, I'm a mother. Actually, my son will be 2 years old in 19 more days. Most of the time that's what's taking up my time (a 2 year old will do that to you). And I'm 22 years old. And I'm also in the middle of starting up a business, as well as busy busy doing design work as well.

But I AM still here... :)

Hey rockergrrl, nice to see you at last :classic2:

I did suspect you might be invisible as I am myself, because certain reports have been taken care of when no moderater *appears* to be online. ;)

Hot dang! She is here! :D

Hmm...invisible moderators...I think that works better...you never know when someone's about to close your thread or modify your posts. :devious2:

And not nearly as OLD as The red guy thought she would be cos she had a child ;) Night all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back