• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MSN Messenger got a problem?

Weirds

Weird Member
NLC
I can't receive or send message with my friends, neither could they.

Does anyone experience this today?

Or do any of you know what's going on with it?

Last edited:
Weirds said:
Actually, it's before that, like 5pm pacific time. There wasn't a maintenance yet.
Guy, I've been checking that periodically since about 11am PST, and it's remained the same.

"Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, some features may be unavailable. Please try again later.
Last Update: 11/10/2004 12:07:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)"

weird.. works fine for me, i'd take a screenshot, but my screenshots are too big -_-

On this 'puter i logged in fine but i'm not sure if i can talk (signed in as offline) and on my other 'puter i couldnt sign in for 10 mins, and still cant talk.

All Features
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Last Update: 11/10/2004 1:21:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

yep me too

i wonder what happened?
someone managed to take msn down, or they just had a screw up from the maintainance..?

Actually, you could sign in before like 9-10pm, but then you can't send or receive messages.

Now it works again.

phuckedup said:
maybe it's a message - "get off your lazy a$$ and do something"
lol i like that, it amazes me as soon as a FREE service goes down for a bit, no one has anything better to do than keep signing into msn to see if it works..(not everyone but most people)

Is MSN having problems again or they disable account login from Trillian? I cant seem to login with my Trillian.

Back