• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Music you are listening to now

sukhjot

So peepz , whats bangin in your ear drums now

listening to Linkin Park right now
punjabi mc queued for playback

its basically garage or rock for me ....

Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice

After this I'm gonna play...."Totalimmortal" by AFI, then my "Punk in Drublic" cd (by NOFX).

Last edited:
"Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things To Do Today" by Fall Out Boy.

"The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes" is up next.

Sorrow Bad Religion

On a side note where are Blank and Bruce?

Last edited:
it's an image that displays the song Winamp is playing. His 'puter is either off or Winamp is closed

I'm listening to that buzz/humming noise coming from my computer, and typing :(

Toefur said:
I'm currently listening to Bad Religion's latest album (The Empire Strikes First).

You get my official seal of bad assness for your excellency in musical decisions.

Im listening to Fear Factory's Demanufacture. Good stuff :)

Dean said:
Special D - Come with Me.

Is there any relation between this and Puff Daddy's Come with Me?

Hobo said:
You get my official seal of bad assness for your excellency in musical decisions.
Personally, I dislike their music. Most of you here keep saying how great they are, so I went and grabbed a few albums (from you-know-where), but after listening to their songs, I really can't say I like 'em.

Bleh, to each his own. I listen to them, because my local radio stations all play the same stuff, and I just got tiried of it. Bad Religion was a whole new sound from the stuff they played.

Soundgarden and System of a Down are pretty sweet too.

I'm listening to toxicity right now in fact.

Back