• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My experience with Server Complete

bariteau

Although I have been with Server complete only for a few months, I can testify of the extreme quality of their service. I have never seen a company so dedicated to making their clients’ life easier. I have seen Daniel and his team put up a custom control panel and an array of tools just for the benefit of the clients. But that isn’t enough for them; they add new data centers to accommodate the needs of every customer and even extended their services to Windows systems.

On the support side, speed and quality in another asset. In almost all cases, a submitted ticket was answered within minutes and solved within an hour. The team is always working hard to make sure the backbone is always working at its best and they are always on stand‐by for a potential issue.

In addition, recently, I decided that a VPS was to much for what I needed and I emailed Daniel to inquire about my options. Quickly he replied that he would set up a reseller account for me at the end of the month (what I already had paid), saving me over $20 per month.

In all aspects, Server Complete is truly the best hosting company I have ever seen and I will recommend it to anyone that needs a VPS or Dedicated server.

Cheers to Daniel and his team! :beer:

Glad to hear your satisfied. Insure you report your domain so that it can be verified.

Congrats to Daniel for having a A+ service.

Simply click the red report button on the left, and provide the mods the domains etc to prove you are indeed a client. Its nothing against you its just the standard practice when placing a review.

The domain in the op's sig is with ServerComplete ;)

Im glad to hear you are pleased with the service. I know I am and I have been there well over a year now ;)

That is very good sign for you and for your provider. I'm happy you are happy with a current host. please keep us updated

Thanks for the kind words, Cedric :) Glad to see that you are pleased with our service!

You now how to get in touch with me in the event you need any assistance! :)

Back