• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new computer :)

i agree.. mx is crap..

i no some guy who's getting

Dual AMD XP 2100+
1024mb DDR Ram
GeForce4 ti800 128mb
19" Samsung LCD Monitor
60GB Hard Drive
and all the other stuff..

with burner and all...

AUD$8000!!!!!!

thats just a waste of money, what would he do it for all?

my 850MHz geforce3ti200 64MB / 256Ram is WELL beyond what i need, and im a gamer...

Originally posted by is0lized
thats just a waste of money, what would he do it for all?

my 850MHz geforce3ti200 64MB / 256Ram is WELL beyond what i need, and im a gamer...

don't ask me.. he got it... although i woudn't mind it myself....

I got a Geforce2 TI450 with 64MB DDR-RAM... it probably is the best choice if you don't want to spend a horrendous amount of money... it sells for $82 on Newegg.

My computer (Althon XP 1600, 768MB 2100 DDR-RAM, 40GB UATA/133 Hard-drive, etc) is enough for me... I won't be upgrading until it is absolutely necessary.

I don't think i'll ever need to upgrade my 550.

Does he actually have a reason for needing dual processors? Only programs that are programmed to utilise dual processers can use them... everything else (most things) will only notice the one processor.

The 19inch monitor would be nice though.

As for coldturkey's original post... that's a fairly standard system now.... but good still; more than i'd ever need. I'd be pleased to have one.

Should get some more ram though.

Dual processers are only good for multitasking nothing else.

And yeah I agree, coldturkey should get more ram... it is cheap now.

Originally posted by coldturkey
so my gfx card is bad? :( <sniffle> I spent all that money :(
Dude you have an awesome video card, I wish mine was as good I am stuck with a Nvidia tnt2 32mb You have an awesome computer

Hah, you crazy kids and your fancy 'puters nowadays.
This is my system, and it suits me just fine:
  • 64mb RAM
    6.7gb Hard Drive
    5x DVD-ROM
    8X Burner
    Generic sound/video Cards
    Pentium III 500mhz (upgraded to Celeron 1ghz recently)
Its garbage, as I have such little RAM and hard drive space left but hey its all I need. I never, ever game. I only use it fo internet conectivity.

Dual AMD XP 2100+
1024mb DDR Ram
GeForce4 ti800 128mb
19" Samsung LCD Monitor
60GB Hard Drive
and all the other stuff..

with burner and all...

it's amazing pc,should i call this pc?

Back