• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my radio

The first time i opened the program and started playing music it showed my address, like the one that murat gave us to listen to his radio station, but i didn't write it down and now it doesn't show it anymore. so now i don't know what url it is. how do i find out what the url to my radio station is so that i can tell other about it?:confused:

Originally posted by adizlaja
The first time i opened the program and started playing music it showed my address, like the one that murat gave us to listen to his radio station, but i didn't write it down and now it doesn't show it anymore. so now i don't know what url it is. how do i find out what the url to my radio station is so that i can tell other about it?:confused:
Start>Run>winipcfg.exe

Then you'll find your ip there.

OR

Use mIRC>/echo -a $ip

yea, mine just buffers alot. is there anything i could do to stop it from buffering? i have a 56k modem adn i'm on dial up. can i reduce something like quality to stop it from buffering?

Back