• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my radio

What does that mean?
Just a guess:

I think the German grading scale is 1-6 (as opposed to the 1-100 we use here), one being good and six being bad. I further assume he takes a singing class (chorus, maybe?), in which he scores a dismal five.

Mind you, all that I'm just assuming.

5 in school is in usa is E
E? What the hell is an E? Here, if a numerical scale is not used, A-D are the passing grades, "F" means failing, and "I" means incomplete.

i see now

well i have an:
A- in programming
B in video class
B- in tek design
D- in math

and i am in gr 11...

Could someone upoad that little program someplace else? If I continue downloading it from host.sk it will take something like 7 hours. It's only going at 11 bytes/sec.

are you sure it was 3 seconds not something like 2.9651815616516516156151561651561991161615 seconds?

i just downloaded myCaster. i filled out all of the info but it can't connect to the server. how can i make it work? also, what do i type in where it says "URL" under station information right after u install the program.

I must admit this is a sweet little program. Now all I need to do is get me a mic.

Back