• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My sudden strike site

It looks better, but I would suggest a better color for the text then green.

See how calmness brings good, sensible advice?

:rolleyes: lol, anyway what would you suggest? I kinda like the neon green w/black BG, I've though about a tan and white, or tan and black kind of getup but haven't tryied anything yet.

when i use netscape i see black text on a black background. i'm using NS4.7 at the moment.

what's wrong is that netscape has trouble with tables and css. what you need to do is put the class="whatever" in the TD tags (ie <TD class="blah"> ), then everyone including netscape users will be able to see whatever colour text you make it.

your other pages i can see the text, but that's because you haven't encased them in a table. it's the tables that cause the problem in netscape.

one thing i really, really like about your site is that you've written really simple, straightforward and no non-sense code... unlike when people use html editors, they put in heaps of useless shit. good job actually learning it for yourself. :)

I Still say it looks like something my cat puked up.. but * I will shut up* and try to help (heeh)

I think you need a background image... in your top frame..
and fade the edges of that image (logo)....

*shrug*

Originally posted by rapmaster
Thanks Zazoo, screw the other guys, they dont like me in the first place. Anyway I'm making a new banner. about 600x70 with more carnage on the picture. Also I'm gona resize the frame with a side bar menu instead of the regular menu, if you morons who like thinking I'm alex whould like to see my menu page as a full fell free to goto http://www.wolfknight.com/1/uwc/menu.html and It will prove that I made the menu. As for your viewing I guess there's incompatibilies there huh? Seeing as how it comes out fine on most peoples browsers but yours. Now I'm gona go before I get into anymore trouble with cussing people out, especially you YHS... yeah I'm Alex :rolleyes: just proves how arrogant you are, I work for him, I'm not him.

LOL you work for a 12 1/2 year old, what has your life become.

Originally posted by rapmaster

You call that good advice? want some from me? F**K OFF! If anyone here knows me they know I dont take dipsticks dissin me very nicely, I'm not gona cuss anymore than I can avoid but you are seriously pushing me Ginacarlo, I'm about ready to just blow up on some of you. You dont reason, you dont think about who your insulting and you dont know who da hell your dealing with, yeah that means you YHS. This board has a number of nice people on it, then there's idiots like you, I'm not involved in politics anymore than I can avoid, so dont go assoisiating me with a political faction. I'm right-wing in my mentality, not in my politics, GWBush is no better a leader than Bullshit bill, or his dad. They're all contributing to the lessining of rights here in America and all you people do is write stupid crap like "I am sicked that you label yourself as right-wing" do you event know what the TRUE(not the political bull crap) right wing is? Probably not. So dont go jumping the gun unless you got some ammo.

Yea thats ganna get you help,
We are just telling you what we think!

Don't you want to know if your site looks like total crap so you can fix it?
*Sheesh*

Take a pill!

I have had people diss my site so much it isnt funny, saying
it looks like sh** I am never comming back and stuff..

I like it, it tells me the truth, not some cady coated crap "O yea man it looks sweeeet" when it really looks like crap!
BAH!

Hello YHS..
I'm not 12 and a half idot.. I'm freakin 13 and get a life. You're really startin to make me get mad.. You keep on being mean to my staff.

They work for me sure... Hmm.. whatever age you are.. I really have alot more matureity then you are..

WHO CARES IF THEY WORK FOR A GOD DANG 13 YEAR OLD.. So SHUTUP AND GET A FREAKIN LIFE>. PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM

Calm down my friend, you will live longer.
I am 17 who acts like I am 14, heck no one can tell how old I really am anyways.

lol I'm 35 :rolleyes:

nah I'm 17, usually act like an 8yr old but of lately I've calmed myself down and am in the process of being mature :eek: amazing aint it? Oh yeah, I totally screwed my layout all up :D messed with the frames cuz my friend made a new logo that is a little too big, I'm gona have to make a start page now :p

YHS ,
Do you have a problem with a kid with ambitions? You are the one acting like a 12 year old. Is it your ambition to always critisize people?

Critisizing KelmHosting is ok - we will accept constructive critisism to try and make our services better but you can't just attack some one like that.

As alex said, you are the one who needs to get a life. You are making problems out of nothing. If you were not in this thread (hadn't posted) everything would be fine.

In the future can i suggest you keep your nose out of other peoples business? Please think about what you are going to say before you say it or expect rebutle like this every time you do.

Regards,
Phuzion

A kid with ambitions? Many people have been telling me ambitions that I have are unrealistic, since I am planning to run as Governer for California when I am an adult.

Maybe I will give Alex some respect, and will see how his host goes. If it goes fine, then I will respect him.

I would agree with you Giancarlo - the last time alex did this hosting he was to excited and he rushed everything. This time he has taken it more slower and all is going as planned so far, he has taken more time to see what would improve the service - like for example.

Should i get a T1 or a dual OC3?
You have to take the cost and the speed into the equation.

This will make the service better - planning will help mostly in the long run.

Peace,
Phuzion

Yes.. I have taken time

We have decided

that

Service will be provided by IMinteractive.net.. and I have been workign out deals with Beau.. my staff will be still offering complete support.. Why should you go with us than IMinteractive.net? They're getting pretty big and maybe not have enough staff. Seeing as we currently only have 2 customers heh.. We will be able to help you on a minuet by minuet basis..and respond to questions more quickly than iminteractive.net MIGHT be able to..but they're pretty good.. plus we offer phonesupport..
and AIM support..

Originally posted by Phuzion
YHS ,
Do you have a problem with a kid with ambitions? You are the one acting like a 12 year old. Is it your ambition to always critisize people?

Critisizing KelmHosting is ok - we will accept constructive critisism to try and make our services better but you can't just attack some one like that.

As alex said, you are the one who needs to get a life. You are making problems out of nothing. If you were not in this thread (hadn't posted) everything would be fine.

In the future can i suggest you keep your nose out of other peoples business? Please think about what you are going to say before you say it or expect rebutle like this every time you do.

Regards,
Phuzion
OHH YEAH

Back