• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Ugly mug

Originally posted by Koolguy
BTW, that was taken with a $40 dollar webcam.
No shit?! That picture is good. I've been thinking of getting one but I thought I would have to pay a lot more to get half decent quality. What make and model?

please don't posr a pic meow, please don't post a pic meow, please don't posr a pic meow, please don't post a pic meow.......

Amazingly it was a Logitech Quickcam Express that took that picture, if you get the settings perfect the image is good. The default settings make the picture washed out and grainy.

Re: my picture...

Originally posted by Agum
hope it's not too dark :D
........ :rolleyes:

If I only had a picture of my back... "hope I didn't turn around too much!"

Originally posted by Weapon
please don't posr a pic meow, please don't post a pic meow, please don't posr a pic meow, please don't post a pic meow.......
seeing as weapon knows how meow can be, i think he wants meow to post a picture, using reverse psychology.

F*uck you LeX! I copy-pasted, deleted hyphens and really WORKED with that URL. I never read what it said. Send it. You ought it to me. :mad:

Keith - yeah, I've got the same feeling as you. ";)" You can have a movie of my father interviewing a presumptive employee if you want. We are very alike. (I fear there is something wrong with the extension. MPE maybe works better? :confused: )

WHERE IS GAYO'S CUSTOM TIT?:p :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by meow
F*uck you LeX! I copy-pasted, deleted hyphens and really WORKED with that URL. I never read what it said. Send it. You ought it to me. :mad:
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAOROTFLMAO

BTW, it's supposed to be owe, isn't it?
WHERE IS GAYO'S CUSTOM TIT?
In the URL I just PMed you.

Back