• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need reliable hosting

grvsunny

Hello all I need reliable hosting with no CPU limit , I am even ready to purchase the VPS plan but it should be affordable and should have ffmpeg, mplayer and imagemagic already installed in it so please post your offers here and most important part I don't want resellers only main sellers please post here

Do you have a budget in mind? And what space/bandwidth are you looking for?

PS: All shared hosts have a CPU limit, because you will never find a shared host which will want one client to use CPU as for 100 Clients...

Last edited:
initially bandwidth and space need are low and as my site will grow I will keep upgrading according to the plans available

and to let you know people my budget for the first month is maximum $20 after that I will decide according to my traffic level and site requirements

Last edited:
I can offer you a VPS for 20$/month, you will recieve an equal share CPU, always over 50% as this server is empty. Payment through PayPal.

CW-[VPS]Spark
128-256 mb RAM
528 burstable RAM
20 gb of RAID storage
100 gb of premium bandwidth
cPanel 11
PHP
MySQL

This will be hosted on our new servers. Our new site will be online very soon, you can wait or PM for details.

We look forward to serving you! ;)

Just exactly how resource intensive is your script and as someone has already stated no shared host will offer no limitations but if you can tell us exactly how much and what you need we can work with you to bring you a solution.

.: Phantom-Hosting :.
We are willing to allow such things on one of our Vps Plans.
5 GB Storage
300 GB Bandwidth
128 MB Ram
3 Ip's
Standard Support
Os of your choice
Setup Fee: $14.95 - FREE With coupon valid till June 30, 2008RETAILVPS
Monthly: $17.99

We accept Paypal only
Vps 2

and to let you know people my budget for the first month is maximum $20 after that I will decide according to my traffic level and site requirements

Being honest, you will find it very difficult to get what you need from a reliable company based on that budget.

Being honest, you will find it very difficult to get what you need from a reliable company based on that budget.
I am stated that is for the first month then after that I will upgrade to other plans available as I just want to make sure the hosting is reliable and good as my last experience was bad

LayerSolution has exactly what you need:

•••• VPS1 ••••
- 30 GB Space
- 400 GB Bandwidth
- 2 Dedicated IP's
- Equal CPU Share
- HyperVM VPS Control Panel
- Dedicated RAM: 384 MB
- Burstable RAM : 768 MB
$19.99 Per month
More Info |Order Now

OPERATING SYSTEMS
- CentOS 4.x
- CentOS 5.x
- Debian 4.x
- Fedora Core 4
- Fedora Core 5
- Gentoo
- OpenSUSE 10
- Ubuntu 7

Addons
- cPanel / WHM = $13.99
- DirectAdmin = $8.99
- LxAdmin = FREE
- Fantasico = $5.00
- Mangment Service = $25.00
- 5 GB Space = $2.99
- 50 GB Bandwidth = $2.99
- Dedicated IP's = $2.00/each

To contact us please visit our website for live chat or email our sales at sales@layersolution.com

www.layersolution.com

Hi,

We can offer:-

VPS Light
Disk Space 20GB
Bandwidth 500GB
Guaranteed RAM 256MB
Burstable RAM 512MB
Guaranteed CPU 400MHz
IP Addresses 2
Full Root Access
£24.95 GBP Monthly