• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Family Truck

That my friend, is a utility van. (yes, this again)

Last edited:
TSO is right, it's a 96, what gave it away:lol:. We picked it up for $1,800. We ordered a passenger door for it and are working on doing a repaint.

We got a 2" or 4" body lift for it, 18" Rims and a Pushbar for it; then I will put new pictures on.

[x10]Brandon;1049352 said:
TSO is right, it's a 96, what gave it away:lol:. We picked it up for $1,800. We ordered a passenger door for it and are working on doing a repaint.

We got a 2" or 4" body lift for it, 18" Rims and a Pushbar for it; then I will put new pictures on.

I think the name of the folder gave it away ;)

Haha, you Aussies are weird. :D
Truck.jpg

Truck
datsun-1200-ute-back.jpg

Ute
V8+TD+LANDCRUISER+UTE+2007+-+AIRBAG+REAR+003.jpg

4x4 ute

Truck.jpg

Truck - no, that is a big rig/semi truck. it is a type of truck, but, to say that is the only thing that is a truck is wrong.

datsun-1200-ute-back.jpg

Ute - WTF is a ute? that is a mini truck. a lowered street rod mini-truck.

V8+TD+LANDCRUISER+UTE+2007+-+AIRBAG+REAR+003.jpg

4x4 ute - again, WTF is a ute? that is a sissy 4x4 truck. my truck would run that thing over like a micro machine. ;)

as for the OP, glad that you got the thing for so cheap adn are fixing it up. should be nice when you are done. is it 4x4, or 2 wheel?

like the pushbar, not big on the caddi rims though. and the 4x4 question i asked, that was dumb, lol. didnt see it on the side before. :p

The crappy thing about having a nice truck is the fact that they are expensive in just about every way imaginable, attractive to thieves and not always practical for everyday use.

Though none of the above would stop me from owning one :D

That little toyota that was posted would go anywhere and probably places that huge penis extension Ford could not.

and on the topic of Penis Extensions, one of my good friends recently had his stolen:

n50290986711159233378kt1.jpg
[/URL]

Now he's off to buy another one. HE makes more in any 1 year than I will probably make in the next 4

Back