• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Family Truck

like the pushbar, not big on the caddi rims though. and the 4x4 question i asked, that was dumb, lol. didnt see it on the side before. :p

We stripped our caddi to stock before we got rid of it (motor was practially blown:(), so all of the crap that was on there we threw onto this. The tires that came with it were crappy, so these will hold us over till sprint.

Same with the pushbar, came off our caddi but since it's the same frame design it was almost a bolt on to the truck, we just had to cut the bumber.

Door came in today, and now we need to paint it along with the hood. Brakes are fixed (Rear line was rusted from ABS computer back); changed the oil, greased the front end and we just need to bleed the system tommorrow and take it for a ride (It's 22 and dropping now, so time to call it a night.)

@Gayowolf: Tell him to buy a Chevy!

Last edited:
It's a pickup truck, which yes, is a type of truck. I'm guessing Ute is some sort of abbreviation of Utility Vehicle.

wow, I can't believe that that truck still runs. If you look close picture 2, you see that there are over a million miles on it

Back