• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting Game!

From one of my hotmail accounts:
Inbox 891 (891 new)

They used to send me emails that my account size is too large, but I ignored them. Now I went to check i didn't get any of those emails lately. The reason is that it seems they got tired of asking me to delete some mail and they started doing it by themselves.
Now the oldest email in that accound is July 12th 2001. But I have that acoount for more than 3 years ...

no adizlaja did look at the dates. i did not dig it up i am just replying to it after someone dug it up

stfu trenzterra..... this thread is still kinda active. where else am i supposed to post stuff about the game? i'm not an a$$ like you and i don't wanna spam the board by opening a whole new thread just to ask something that i can post right here. i don't even post at this message board anymore (maybe once or twice every few weeks) so mind your own buzzines and don't worry about me.

lol..

N one of this spam is from me. Guarranteed. I havent finished the manual for the game, I am very slow.. LOL. Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it.

Re: lol..

Originally posted by nerocities
N one of this spam is from me. Guarranteed. I havent finished the manual for the game, I am very slow.. LOL. Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it.

he is in denial. haha jk with yah nerocities. we don't need no manual. come on we can figure it out. any time frame?

lol

In my opinion Id say aroun Dec. 7th. Not certian, but thats what I am shooting for..

(The manual is only part, there are other things Ive been trying to get done too.)

Re: lol

Originally posted by nerocities
In my opinion Id say aroun Dec. 7th. Not certian, but thats what I am shooting for..

(The manual is only part, there are other things Ive been trying to get done too.)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww................:(

Back