• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New layout

trenzterra

NLC
Well it's not fully complete but I have done it halfway so you could see some of the links right now. Well I want a review first before I waste more time completing the rest.

The URL is http://trenzterra.hostingextreme.com/new and use IE if you want to get the best viewing performance as many other browsers don't support BORDERCOLOR so it'll look uglier.

Also 1024x768 and above would be the ideal viewing resolution.

I have completed everything except the news page,articles page, links page and contact page.

The colors dont match very well
The white background makes it look bad.

Overall- B+

Its a bit plain, but good, nonetheless.

copyright 2001-2003 :confused:

Guess you can never be too safe.

what colours should be changed?

Well my main focus is on the biggest table, not the white space surrounding it.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I dont know if you can take critisism(sp?)
but its still ugly.. the colors really dont match.

:confused2

i recommend trying to do graphics in paint shop pro or photoshop, change the bordercolour to black and not grren and do something about the Brown, Purple and Blue XP

If you want me to get rid of ALL the colours, no one would want to view it.

If you tell me the colours don't really match, then tell me which colours are matching.:mad:

Originally posted by The Red Guy
- There's only one word I can say, just get rid of all the colours. :confused2

D+
hell give me more suggestions or don't give me a D+.

err but black won't look nice as it's thick.

whatever program I use, I can't make good graphics, I suck at art, always fail at it. and no, pay for me and i'll use paint shop pro or photoshop.

try these colors ;)

#0099FF
#FFFFFF

Heh. Black and white always go well together. Blue works well with black and white also. Red can go with both those colours as well. :)

Originally posted by meamjeebus
try these colors ;)

#0099FF
#FFFFFF

Heh. Black and white always go well together. Blue works well with black and white also. Red can go with both those colours as well. :)

Hi I don't like to use black and white as it gives a warez impression. Also, tell me which colours to use for which tables, and for the links and stuff. I'm in total confusion.

Hell, black goes with any colour. Try a combo. Black and orange maybe. Black and blue is always nice, and it's edgy.

So which colour should I use for which? I'm confused. And if I leave out black, what others can I choose?

Back