• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NightShells.Net

You can still continue your reselling.. just choose one of the best hosters in here, most of them have more than 700 Posts. :)

websolutions said:
Ya your right, but he seemed like a reliable dedicated server hoster.

well post amounts dont really matter lol, considering that you could be a spammer and look good ;). So post dont show much of anything, just how new they are to the forum board and if that.

I would recommend before selling for anyone that you do alot of research as to how stable the company is. Legally if you offer a service and someone pays for it, you must continue offering it. (Even if your provider goes away)

it is the answer of an unprofessional person and company. Move on to the next host

when choosing to spend a couple hundred bucks per month it absolutely baffles me why people do not research something for more than 9 seconds before pulling the trigger.

You are right -_- I should have done a research before going with them...
Well anyways.. it is already done and I cant make the time go back.. The only thing I can do right now is Wait for a Paypal money back..

AvailNetworks said:
it is the answer of an unprofessional person and company. Move on to the next host

when choosing to spend a couple hundred bucks per month it absolutely baffles me why people do not research something for more than 9 seconds before pulling the trigger.

Well, nightshell's owner has told me, leriss hasn't been on lately and leriss didn't notify the nightshell's owner about it, so he has to wait till leriss comes back to do anything. Hope this helps.

well for code being the owner, he has to wait for his staff, again a problem. That company wont last im afriad

Lol, the owner will say anything to keep the blame off, its a typical thing, we see that around hear all the time, Code needs to get in here and make an response, to easy the problems.

just because you pm him dosent mean he will respond but anyway i sugest u add leriss to msn maybe set up a new acount if its him you got the problem, with thats one way to find out if avoiding you

Well codeunix (owner of nightshells) is currently shut down on Webhostingtalk.com so I'd be very scared of dealing with them at all.

Back