• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OSHQ.com Reseller

iLucas

NLC
NLC
$9.99/Month UNMETERED Master Reseller + Free ClientExec (7 Available)
Unmetered Space/Bandwidth
Unlimited Features such as MySQL/FTP/Email
Ability to sell Reseller Accounts
FREE ClientExec for the lifetime of your stay ( $15.95/mo value )
FREE Custom Nameservers

$9.99 USD Monthly
$99.90 USD Annually

Would this be trustworthy? Per the WHOIS, their domain has been registered since 2003.

They were hostparlor resellers, And they HIGHLY oversell their servers. Their company has only been around for about 2 months.

That is what I call EXTREME overselling. It may look good now, but in the long run it will be no good.

There is no such thing as unlimited disk space. But, there is "unmetered" bandwidth, which is very expensive.

That is what I call EXTREME overselling. It may look good now, but in the long run it will be no good.

There is no such thing as unlimited disk space. But, there is "unmetered" bandwidth, which is very expensive.

I want an unlimited harddrive eh? =)

And just because it says "unmetered" doesn't mean the server they are on is actually unmetered.

Heh, I just found the specs of their server. :) Its not unmetered and only has a 250GB harddrive. Although, it is run on Xeons. Not sure on the bandwidth, but the server contains 4GB of RAM. So far, I've only found them to have one server. And its heavily loaded.

I always wanted to know which store sells these unmetered/unlimited HDD:angel:
My Wishes For A Happy New Year
Regards

Xeons - LOL....

Try......
Pentium D 3.0Ghz (dual core)
2GB DDR2 Ram
250GB SATAII HDD

If they had Xeons i think they might realize the true price of hosting.

Also - Read their offer... It's states Unmetered Space/Bandwidth, Unmetered and Unlimited have a HUGE difference.

Unmetered means they do not meter how much you use. If you use 500gb of space they will have to add hard drives to there server.

I would still steer clear - I like knowing that I have limits, and that what I pay for is there at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Unlimited space with the ability to create resellers, for only $10 per month.... Gosh, makes me want to re-consider having a server that's limited on space :)

Stay away... if it sounds too good to be true, it is... I've been there, done that.

I've never used the service, so I can't say for sure what it's like. But I do know Max - he bought a hosting service I used to run from me. He seems like an ethical person, and I would trust him.

I've never used the service, so I can't say for sure what it's like. But I do know Max - he bought a hosting service I used to run from me. He seems like an ethical person, and I would trust him.

You would trust someone that has 400 accounts on 1 server?

400 shared accounts is perfectly possible on any server, with any provider. 400 small accounts.

Unlimited offers, just ignore them and move on, there has not been a good quality unlimited host to date, and I highly doubt there ever will be.

I didn't realize T35 had a lot of downtime. Is that on all of their servers, or just one (or a couple)?

Back