• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

Hes not a good person - At all.
& hes logged in and out for a while, not just back now.

Last edited:
I dont see a point, all my old usernames are listed there and my current one is pretty obvious :p

It's his nature. Even backed into a corner he still has to lash out at people for reasons that don't always even make sense.

Some people don't know when to admit defeat.

i was expecting that he will come into this thread to fight
:)
just didn't expect that he is just attacking by using his siggy only
:)

*Awaits the plethora of bad rep*

DS may have lashed out at others, but honestly, what are you guys doing now? I am sure you were told several times as a kid "2 wrongs do not make a right".

To rub it in as has been done, is making you look to be nothing short of how bad you state he was.

Let us just let it go.

i can let it go actually,
if he willing to apologize wat he had did to me.

of course, i would hope that he will stop his attempt of attacking me again after the apology, not just say sorry and then do the same thing again...

I just would like to know the story of what happened. He is who he is. I ain't gonna try and change him or ask him to change. I just want to know the story.

Likewise. I want to know what happened and what the motive for attacking the people he is attacking is.

Beyond that is just pointless drama, not worth arguing over.

"Treat others how you want to be treated"
We all want to be treated right tho, dont we??
So how would thos who treat you like crap get their own back if no one did back to them what they??

The idea of that "Treat others how you want to be treated" only works if people give back whats been given to them.
Thus making 2 wrongs a right.

:p

How do you offer a grey feedback? I only see approve and disapprove, nothing along the lines of neutral

How do you offer a grey feedback? I only see approve and disapprove, nothing along the lines of neutral

I could be mistaken, but I am pretty sure someone with a lot of negative rep can only give neutral rep.

Back