• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

People are so cheap

Speaking of the dollar losing value, I've noticed the prices at Armani Exchange have nearly doubled in the last two years. I used to be able to get a shirt for $28-$32. But now their shirts are priced at least $48.

Somebody fix this.

Speaking of the dollar losing value, I've noticed the prices at Armani Exchange have nearly doubled in the last two years. I used to be able to get a shirt for $28-$32. But now their shirts are priced at least $48.

Somebody fix this.
It's be a lot cheaper to not dress like a gay.

know who else is cheap now days? people that want graphics and stuff. all want something extravagant for nothing. and it doesnt help that there are all these noobs out there trying to be designers and cutting templates out for like $15 and killing other designers businesses. :(

Oh, and it gets even better folks.

You see, I was also trying to sell a PSP and got a few responses overnight.

Unfortunately, all the responses seem to be scams.

This one is a real gem.

Argh! I tried to sell a PSP on eBay with a starting price of $150 bucks. It came with 2 or 3 games or movies, I forget, a leather case, some other stuff. Is that unreasonable?! No bids XD I guess the bloody thing was so expensive Im hesitant to sell it for less, but Im gonna have to.

PSPs suck. Partially I got it for movies but Ive got a 'Zen Vision M' now. Infinitely better, especially considering PSP's painful video conversion process.

Colin said:
Haribo used to be 98p a packet, now it's £1.06 everywhere I look. How gay.

Care to send me a package? I've never had it before... and a German friend of mine was supposed to send me some but he never did :(

MCT said:
know who else is cheap now days? people that want graphics and stuff.
Same with coding :eek:

Same with coding :eek:

What would be the going rate for custom development work? As in, online, amateur development?

Because I've got a degree, and would consider doing that work for $20/hr, but know I'm worth much more than that. But I bet some punk 15 year old kids would charge less...is that so?

On another note there are some people who think their stuff is worth a lot more than it is. (certainly not in your case miller) Sentimental value ain't worth ---- to anyone but the seller

I'm an avid winter sportsman and I find people ask ridiculous sums of money for their used gear (that they probably paid too much for in the first place.)

They way I figure it used ---- should be 50% off current MSRP + a further 10% off for each year old and afurther 10% off for each instance of visible damage.

Last edited:
canuckkev said:
But I bet some punk 15 year old kids would charge less...is that so?
Yup.

What would be the going rate for custom development work? As in, online, amateur development?

Depends on the language. If it's PHP you could charge like $40-50/hour if you have enough experience.

Is the yo-yo and pogs deal still on the table? I'm willing to make some trades, depending on the quality of the Pogs.

Okay how cheap - a semi-acoustic, Marlin amp, leads, digital tuner, picks (good uns), strings (spare set) - how much and can you pay for it :)

Really it's for sale - judge said it was to much pain for others me having one!

Back